• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon RX 480 "Polaris" Launched at $199

Associate
This this this!!!

He just posted this on a different thread.

Black is Nitro: OcUK will be first, I ordered 2000 units yesterday direct with the owner of Sapphire. Nitro is black, 1x 8-pin, OC not yet confirmed but likely to be 1325-1350MHz out the box, runs much cooler, quieter and has really nice backplate.

Toxic is silver: These will come later, be clocked higher, silver and cost more, quite a bit more and be extremely short stocks, probably 1350-1375MHz clocks.

Soldato
Gibbo, give us more info! we know MSI, Sapphire, Powercolor and Asus have all said they are pushing out Aftermarket cooled 480's, do you know of any other vendors? Gigabyte? XFX? any more?

Do you have any specs you can share? core frequency, mem frequency etc?

OcUK Staff
by the look of the pic the sapphire 480 nitro has a dvi port

Yes over reference it has:

- 8-Pin
- DVI Port
- OC out of box (1325-1350MHz region, TBC)
- Black Shroud
- Removable fans for cleaning
- Backplate
- MSRP 275.99 GBP (OcUK is trying to get lower)

I really like it and as always the Nitro will be one of the best if not best cards on market for aesthetics, cooling, reliabity etc. and now they have 3yr warranty is also great. :)

OcUK Staff
wooo what about pcs+?? sapphire will be good too....dvi? details man details :D

Pushing them!

Sapphire will be first, then no doubt PowerColor, XFX should have cards to pre-order in a week or two.

Asus will have RGB Strix, no idea on price and probably small shipments, so not great. MSI Gamer X also, again no price but stock should be better but Sapphire, Powercolor will have best stocks for sure as always and no doubt best pricing too.

Associate

- 8-Pin
- DVI Port
- Black Shroud
- Backplate

I really like it and as always the Nitro will be one of the best if not best cards on market for aesthetics, cooling, reliabity etc. and now they have 3yr warranty is also great. :)

Stop it Gibbo! You're making me too excited :D

Associate

- 8-Pin
- DVI Port
- Black Shroud
- Backplate

Great info!
How about ETA?

Back
Top Bottom