Someone said something to me earlier, and ive been touched since.

Soldato
Was sitting here in the office just doing the daily stuff, as you do when my collegeue/mate simply said, "you only get one mum" (randomly) and as soon as he said it (about 10.00am ish) I havnt stopped thinking about my mum, and all the things shes done for me - wierd huh ?

Those words makes me respect her and, the fact shes the only mum im going to get :)

I want my mummy!! :D

*raises coffee cup*

To Mums!

EDIT: - When mothers day? :

Caporegime
Kerplunk said:
ive been touched since.
Nobody should have to put up with inappropriate contact in the workplace.

Talk to HR, your Union and the the police. If that doesn't work, form a posse of vigilantes.

Soldato
I've learned to really appreciate my mum lately - you know when you grow up and you realise they aren't infallible... and then later on and you come to respect how well they did in bringing you up despite being a normal human being just like everyone else. Sigh.

God bless her. Need to make her Mother's day card actually...

Soldato
Mr Man said:
Mums are wonderful, always there when you need them the most, no matter how bad things get.....
Indeed.

Mums can bo so annoying at times but I love mine more than anything!

~Runs downstairs to give mum a random hug~ :D :cool:

Associate
Slinwagh said:
1 Mum, 1 Dad, 4 kidneys, 2 livers and 2 hearts....

Organ donation for the win !

Sounds life a very self centred comment, lets hope you never need an organ off anyone least of all your parents. Let me tell you, if your put in the position of needing an organ and your mum comes forward your natural feelings probably wont allow you to say yes because you will not want to put her through the ordeal of major surgery as well as the real prospect of death under surgery.

That's how I felt anyway when my mum came forward to donate her kidney to me two years ago, I said no no no for months until she begged me to let her donate, her words that made me change my mind was 'I've got to, I'm your mum' and as a parent myself I immediately saw why I had to let her donate...

If as I suspect your comment was purely tongue in cheek then apologies...

Back
Top Bottom