Tattoos....who has them?

Man of Honour
I've wanted one for a couple of years, but I've simply never found an image I want on my body for the rest of my life.

Borris said:
I have one that says "Wendy".

I can't show it to you, for decency's sake.
Mine says 'Welcome to Yorkshire, have a nice day'

Associate
I have 3. A small flower on my left arm, a chinese symbol on my chest, and a fairy on my shoulder blade.

I saw a lovely fairy pic about 5 years ago and decided that if I ever had a baby girl I would have it done with her name and d.o.b. I had it done about 18 months ago, and I'm hoping that in novemberish time I'll be able to afford to have some more work done to it.

If you're undecided then dont do it. I had my chinese symbol done when I had to have my flower re-coloured. It was a spur of the moment thing and I regret it. I'd love to have another one done, but I have no idea what so itll not happen for at least a year.

Permabanned
Text on the inside of my wrists, a black band around my left bicep with '*n' in relief and a toaster on the inside of my left bicep.

More to come....Oh so much more...

*n

Soldato
Me Me Me Me Me !!!!

tattoo.jpg

Had it for nearly 4 years now and still love it :D

Associate
Pretty cool tattoo, Piggy.

I wanted one when i wasa bit younger then i am now. Then i kinda thought about it... i'd have it for the rest of my life, and when i get all old and saggy and wrinkly it wont look half as good as it did if i had it done now, for example.

Though if i did find something that i would like for the rest of my life then i would consider it.

Back
Top Bottom