Hiphop fans in here?

Soldato
All things Hiphop!

...Yeah for real, are we in here or not? Hiphop is the biggest selling music Genre in the world today and yet, i aint seen regular threads on Hiphop related stuff man.

What's going on? where the Hiphop fans at man, Hallo right here and lets discuss hiphop! Now drop that bomb!!! :D

Homiez let go all out and discuss things happening in the Hiphop community in the Uk and all over the world. For shizzle ma homies, lets lock this down and make it exicting man.

Where the real hiphop fans at? :confused:

PS
If you aint understanding what im saying, just run it back and spin it off! Peace :D

Last edited:
now that all depends. it sounds to me like you're into snoop dogg. therefore you like crap hip hop. the reason it's such a massive-selling genre (although it's questionable that it's the biggest-selling, worldwide) is because it covers quite a large contingent of acts. everyone likes hiphop in some way/shape/form...it's just a question of whether they'd admit it.

who're you listening to at the moment, dawg? ;)

(now playing - Gangstarr - Moment of Truth)

ElRazur said:
...Yeah for real, are we in here or not? Hiphop is the biggest selling music Genre in the world today and yet, i aint seen regular threads on Hiphop related stuff man.

What's going on? where the Hiphop fans at man, Hallo right here and lets discuss hiphop! Now drop that bomb!!! :D

Homiez let go all out and discuss things happening in the Hiphop community in the Uk and all over the world. For shizzle ma homies, lets lock this down and make it exicting man.

Where the real hiphop fans at? :confused:

PS
If you aint understanding what im saying, just run it back and spin it off! Peace :D

Maybe because if I made threads on hip-hop I'd end up getting posts like that in them.

Carzy said:
Maybe because if I made threads on hip-hop I'd end up getting posts like that in them.
i really dislike the stigma attached to hip hop. it might be my favourite genre of music, but if you ever say that, people look at you like a total mongoloid!!

Sic said:
i really dislike the stigma attached to hip hop. it might be my favourite genre of music, but if you ever say that, people look at you like a total mongoloid!!

The stigma is only attached to the "chart-topping" hip-hop.

no one will look at you funny if you say you like Ugly Duckling, Madvillain, or Dr. Octagon.

Carzy said:
The stigma is only attached to the "chart-topping" hip-hop.

no one will look at you funny if you say you like Ugly Duckling, Madvillain, or Dr. Octagon.

me- i like ugly duckling, DJ Format, DJ Shadow, RJD2, Common and Gangstarr
whoever-what type of music is that?
me-hip hop
whoever-*stares like mongoloid*
me-ugh

Sic said:
me- i like ugly duckling, DJ Format, DJ Shadow, RJD2, Common and Gangstarr
whoever-what type of music is that?
me-hip hop
whoever-*stares like mongoloid*
me-ugh

Haha, they can **** off then :p

Carzy said:
Haha, they can **** off then :p

hehe, i never said i cared...just that i didnt like the image that hip hop fans have. shoulda seen some of the looks i was getting driving through birmingham listening to Ludacris the other day!! :o

Sic said:
hehe, i never said i cared...just that i didnt like the image that hip hop fans have. shoulda seen some of the looks i was getting driving through birmingham listening to Ludacris the other day!! :o

That's because it was Ludacris.... :p

Carzy said:
That's because it was Ludacris.... :p

Red Light District is a great album. he has some good tracks dotted around the other albums, but nothing that isn't enclosed with fillers. y'either love 'im or y'hate him. word.

Sic said:
Red Light District is a great album. he has some good tracks dotted around the other albums, but nothing that isn't enclosed with fillers. y'either love 'im or y'hate him. word.

WORD

I don't like him.

I like my hip hop.

However, i severely dislike all the crap-hop that's constantly in the charts. Or maybe i just hate the 'charts' altogether.

lowrider007 said:
hiphop died when the Chronic 2001 album was released into the charts, from that day onwards hiphop became over commercialized and I knew from that day forward my love for hiphop was over, still tho, the old school hiphop does hold a little place in my heart.

Aint nothing wrong with a Rap album being commercially succesful, i honestly think he deserved it as that album is a Classic and template for Hiphop period.

Back
Top Bottom