Help me find a small, thin wallet

Soldato
My bank cards get destroyed in short order by me putting them straight in my pocket - because I cant stand massive wallets that hold everything but the kitchen sink! I'm looking for something really small, and thin - only needs to hold notes and a couple of bank/ID cards.
I would like it to look nice though, and not cost a bomb, and be buyable online! :)
Any suggestions gratefully received!

Helium_Junkie said:
My bank cards get destroyed in short order by me putting them straight in my pocket - because I cant stand massive wallets that hold everything but the kitchen sink! I'm looking for something really small, and thin - only needs to hold notes and a couple of bank/ID cards.
I would like it to look nice though, and not cost a bomb, and be buyable online! :)

The Bad Mother ****er wallet is pretty thin and looks good.

Other than that, large River Island stores tend to have some good'ns

Helium_Junkie said:

Im the same as you, i found a really nice one by lacoste, It only cost about 30 pounds and holds 5/6 cards

Helium_Junkie said:

go into your local bank, and ask for a card holder, i swear by them, they are free, super slim, hold about 10 cards back to back, and ive you dont want to keep to much money in them they are perfect, did i mention theyre free? :D

and now, courtesy of my boredom you may have pics:
DSCF0158.jpg

DSCF0157.jpg

Last edited:
platypus said:
Really can't stand having anything in my pockets. Shame as my girlfriend makes me pay for everything.

Memorise your credit card numbers and ask to type in the number.

Its annoying shops don't like this as I can remember 3 differnet card numbers and their expiry dates and security numbers.

Shvankin said:
The Bad Mother ****er wallet is pretty thin and looks good.

Other than that, large River Island stores tend to have some good'ns

Seconded. Looks awesome and you get loads of "that's ******* cool"'s :o

Also, topman have a white thin wallet for a fiver at the moment which looks alright.

Back
Top Bottom