GIGABYTE P67 Recall B3 Revision Swap out

Associate
Yep this is true Gigabyte is offering a drop of and collection service as i called the Gigabyte office and spoke to the customer service department, my UD4 will be collected and at the same time they will be delivering the the new board. No credit card details just trust by the sounds of it. Board will be collected from my work also.

Really happy i picked the Gigabyte ud4 board looking at other posts...

Associate
Yep this is true Gigabyte is offering a drop of and collection service as i called the Gigabyte office and spoke to the customer service department, my UD4 will be collected and at the same time they will be delivering the the new board. No credit card details just trust by the sounds of it. Board will be collected from my work also.

Really happy i picked the Gigabyte ud4 board looking at other posts...

Did they say if they wanted the full retail package back or just the board?

Associate
I emailed GB about the swap out and they replied:

"Dear Sir,

You will be contacted again in due course when stock is available (late March to April).

Regards

Returns Dept"

Associate
Quickest thing to do is contact your supplier. I used ******** and they had B3's in stock and replaced for me.

Much quiker than going through the manufacture of the board.

Associate
Just recieved a mail from GB.

It reads:

Dear Sir,

Please read all of the following carefully:

This is the Returns Dept at Gigabyte UK (GBT Tech LTD).

We are now in a position to swap out your B2 motherboard for new replacement B3. Please follow the below advisement and instructions as set out below. This will be done by courier City Link on a deliver and collect basis. That is, they will deliver your new replacement provided you in return hand to the driver your original motherboard which will be returned to us.

Please note: The driver will only leave your replacement with you when you have handed over the original item only. If no collection can be done, the replacement will not be left and we would then have to arrange a new collection date with you or we will require your-self to send in the goods. Packages will be clearly marked “Deliver and Collect Only”

1) Please ensure all accessories are included in the box for collection with the motherboard and where possible, the original retail box should be returned too.

2) Please fill in the attached special RMA form and return back to us by e mail for a returns number. Please fill in all areas marked with the blue “???”.

3) When returning back the form, at the same time please advise best date and address that we can collect from. Please allow 24hrs, same day is not available. This can only be a work’s address or home address. We are unable to collect from friends and neighbours as you will be required to sign for the delivery of the new motherboard. If you choose a work’s address please include any building name’s or Dept. names and include a contact telephone number.

4) Once we receive your RMA form back, we will issue you with a return’s number. This must clearly be written on the outside of the package before the driver calls for collection. Please print off a copy of the RMA form and include it in the box.

When we have received your collection date and issued you with a return’s number, we will ship out your replacement board 24hrs before the driver calls so this gives you adequate time to prepare the goods for collection. As City Link deliver on a next day basis, 24 hours is the normal procedure for couriers.

Regards

Returns Dept

So I'd expect that you'll get a mail soon.

Associate
Did any receive an email from GB after filling out the form online? I submitted one and never heard back from them. Just wondering if it went into the system properly.

Associate
Did any receive an email from GB after filling out the form online? I submitted one and never heard back from them. Just wondering if it went into the system properly.

You can contact under [email protected] then it will be checked out for you.

P.S. After running the online registration form for several days we have introduced automatic email reply with confirmation of data receipt. Probably you just have registered your B2 earlier.

Associate
You can contact under [email protected] then it will be checked out for you.

P.S. After running the online registration form for several days we have introduced automatic email reply with confirmation of data receipt. Probably you just have registered your B2 earlier.

Ah okay thanks. I registered quite early.

I did actually contact returns and got the email I quoted in my previous post.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom