Quick Setup Guide for Aquacomputer Aquaero to run off System Temperatures

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Here is a simplified way of setting up your Aquaero to run using System sensor temperatures as its main form of input on fan speeds.

This is a very basic way of doing things but you can apply different profiles to different fans around your system should you wish. its best to just play around with it.

Guide Here [Google Translate Link] direct from Aquacomputer's forums.

Here I will go into a little more detail to make it run smoothly as they don't have a way of auto launching it.

Firstly, Get the latest version of Aquasuite and install it onto your system

Download Open Hardware monitor
set this program to start with windows within the program.

once you have these installed, Download Aqua computer Sensor Tool and put it in the aquacomputer folder.

create a shortcut to the sensor tool as it doesn't have the option to startup with windows.

go to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

put the shortcut in this folder to make the sensor tool start with windows.

go into the sensor tool and set each of the sensors to a required parameter
I just chose CPU and GPU for example.

Then you go into fan controller software and go to the sensor tab. set your software temperature sensors to be the ones you chose previously on the Sensor Tool.

Then go to the fans tab and set your fan control curve to your liking.

I would strongly suggest looking for the option in the Aquasuite that boosts fan speed at startup, this will get your fans spinning initially and allows for you to run high powered fans at really really slow speeds.
This means you can be really aggressive with the controller curve too.

Hope this helps a few of you guys out as it was a bit of a pain figuring it out alone :D

Back
Top Bottom