• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Its a bit catch 22 really. I want to order the EVGA SC but im waiting to see how many come in, but the more i wait the more i go down in the queue!

aarrghh

Hi All

Update at the end of the week here in terms of the first stocks arriving, we hit an extra day delay on the SC so now first stocks likely next Monday 13th. There is a small chance we may still hit Friday 10th.

SC - 13th June.
FTW - 17th June.
Classified - End of June
Hybrid - Early July.
Hydro Copper - Late July

Just trying to keep dates updated here best I can.

Ben

Man of Honour
Hi All

Update at the end of the week here in terms of the first stocks arriving, we hit an extra day delay on the SC so now first stocks likely next Monday 13th. There is a small chance we may still hit Friday 10th.

SC - 13th June.
FTW - 17th June.
Classified - End of June
Hybrid - Early July.
Hydro Copper - Late July

Ben

Kingpin Edition ?

Associate
Thanks Ben . :D hope no one jump ship to the error then :eek:

ps. are you still in Taiwan for Computex ? how is it ?

Great show, great week, heading home tonight.

Great reception of the new DG87 Gaming Case. The new EVGA Gaming Arena in Taipei City is spectaular. I want one in the UK!!

Can't wait to see the family tomorrow though.

Ben

Soldato
Hi All

SC - 13th June.
FTW - 17th June.
Classified - End of June
Hybrid - Early July.
Hydro Copper - Late July

Ben

Thanks ben.

2 more weeks of waiting:(

Caporegime
Hi All

SC - 13th June.
FTW - 17th June.
Classified - End of June
Hybrid - Early July.
Hydro Copper - Late July

Ben

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated :)

Soldato
Hi

Guys, just to make it clear there is definatly not been any FTW outputted yet. there was a short time error on our website which meant it showed in stock accidentally but I am afraid there was actually no stock.

Ben

Hi ben can you give any idea how large the first batch of FTW cards will be, I know what position I am in the queue and I would like to confirm if I will receive mine in the first batch, probably a lot of other people would like to know as well thanks.

Associate
Just had an ETA of the 13th for my Vive so can't wait around for these aftermarket cards any longer considering the delays on shipments :(

Ended up with a 6 month old 980Ti Super Jetstream for £310 delivered. For the price difference it will do :)

Associate
Hi All

SC - 13th June.
FTW - 17th June.
Classified - End of June
Hybrid - Early July.
Hydro Copper - Late July

Ben

Sad news. I hope you don't have any further delays. Wasn't planning on waiting this long but oh well.

Associate
Hi ben can you give any idea how large the first batch of FTW cards will be, I know what position I am in the queue and I would like to confirm if I will receive mine in the first batch, probably a lot of other people would like to know as well thanks.

I am not sure at this stage but hopeful of 50-60 minimum.

We have Dragon Boat Festival next week - Thursday/Friday which is really bad timing for a holiday out in the Far East :( But will continue to update you all.

Ben

Soldato

We have Dragon Boat Festival next week - Thursday/Friday which is really bad timing for a holiday out in the Far East :( But will continue to update you all.

Ben

Tell them to send the dragon boat over here with our FTW cards:) We need them asap. I have no GPU :(

Associate
Which EVGA cards support the step up program? Considering getting a 970/80/ti while I'm waiting for a 1070/1080 as I have no GPU right now.

Associate

Ben

RIP :(. So, roughly how long after the first batch would the second hit the ocuk warehouse?

Associate
Back
Top Bottom