OCZ - What OCZ lines would you like?

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Would I be correct in saying that two of the most popular OCZ lines is the PC3200 Platinum 2GB Kits and PC4000 EB 2GB Kits?
If OcUK got an exclusive deal where the price was unbelievably cheap who would want some?

Also any other OCZ lines you wanna see at OcUK or some deal prices on?

Associate
I was looking for a 2Gb set and was tempted to order yesterday but held back as a little skint.

So yeah Im sure id have a set of PC4000 EB if the prices were good enough to tempt me. :D

Also ive read that OCZ are releasing a phase change Unit. Would OCUK consider Stocking this item.

Good work OCUK team. Prices excellent as usuall. :D

Last edited:
Associate
Gibbo , Not wanting to appear a pest m8ty however when would you anticipate having 4000EB's in stock ?

I was all set to press the buy button this weekend on some HZ's as part of a larger order and this may alter things a tad !

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

4000EB ETA is mid-end next week as OCZ now have stock supposedly, but only 400 units for world wide distribution and we have ordered half of that stock. :D

Soldato
I have 1GB of OCZ PC3200 Platinum rev2 at the moment, and intending to upgrade to 2 x 1GB PC3200 Platinum ie:

OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200 Dual Channel Platinum Series EL-DDR CAS2 (OCZ4002048ELDCPE-K) (MY-057-OC)

VERY shortly.

So certainly if it was cheaper it would be very welcome! :)

EDIT:

If this "exclusive deal" comes about, when would we see cheaper prices?

Last edited:
Soldato
The DDR2 is awesome. Specifically the 2Gb EB PC4200/PC5300 Rev. 2s.

If you can get them and they're likely to sell, that's what I reccommend. Unfortunately I already have some.

Soldato
4000EB please :)

How do you do it Gibbo?! I mean honestly. I've been after either the 3500LL Pro from corsair (bit pricey though) or this stuff.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
smids said:
4000EB please :)

How do you do it Gibbo?! I mean honestly. I've been after either the 3500LL Pro from corsair (bit pricey though) or this stuff.

Memory manufacturers are crying out to deal with OcUK due to the sheer volumes we shift on high-end parts and OCZ know they can sell at least 50-70% are their UK sales all via OcUK. So I tell them what I wanna pay and they sort it. :D

The PC4000EB is on its way and I got a nice deal on the PC3200 Platinum kits too, all in mid next week. :)

Corsair 3500LL is in stock and the price is high due to supply and demand issues......

Soldato
Gibbo said:
Memory manufacturers are crying out to deal with OcUK due to the sheer volumes we shift on high-end parts and OCZ know they can sell at least 50-70% are their UK sales all via OcUK. So I tell them what I wanna pay and they sort it. :D

The PC4000EB is on its way and I got a nice deal on the PC3200 Platinum kits too, all in mid next week. :)

Corsair 3500LL is in stock and the price is high due to supply and demand issues......
I know about the 3500LL - OcUK is one of the only places with stock I've seen. Still, can't wait to see the 4000EB's. And you'll have plenty of stock too :D.

Associate
After hearing this I kinda wished I held out for the OCZ 4000EB as opposed to 2gig G.Skill stuff I use atm.

Damn it, but none the less. Good job if you can get them, in cheap Gibbo. :)

Associate
OCZ Rule.

I had a Set a few mths back that died. I emailed a tech there and i had a replacement sent once they recieved the faulty set.

OCZ Support is best Bar none. :D

Back
Top Bottom