Carling Weekend/Reading/Leeds

Suspended
Guys,

Just a heads up on this, I know a few people want to go and I'm getting tired of the usual "oh I got my presale link from x.com" after the fact :rolleyes:

If anyone does get an early way into some tickets then do share after sorting yourself out :)

Itinerary for tomorrow is as follows:-

6:00pm 3 headliners announced
7:15pm Line up
7.30pm Tickets on sale

Ticket sellers should include some or all of the following

www.seetickets.com
www.ticketmaster.co.uk
www.gigsandtours.com
www.stargreen.com
www.aloud.com

Interesting 7:30PM release date, at least it means people don't have to disturb their work too much. Good luck for tomorrow and remember, if you get your act together when tix go on sale then no one need be without :)

Man of Honour
ive just agreed to work as bar staff at reading festival so if anyone gets tickets and comes to my bar and mention ocuk i may be able to sort a free pint or 2 ;) :p

Soldato
OFFICIAL MEAN FIDDLER TICKET AGENTS

Mean Fiddler Ticket Hotline: 0870 060 3777

meanfiddler.com
seetickets.com
stargreen.com
ticketweb.co.uk
ticketmaster.co.uk
Piccadilly Box Office (Ticketline)
Lastminute.com
First call (Seatum / Keith Prowse)

:)

Associate
blitz2163 said:
i got into it through a mates mum who helps run it, il be working for Workers beer if that links any help

Cheers, I'll have a poke, I would go to Reading but its getting the money as I'm goin to download in the summer and then were going on a eurotrip, so money will be tight a free festival will be awesome, and getting paid even better, even if I do only get to see half of it.

Associate
Got my money in my account, hope its enough, with the prices going up each year, Iv got just over £140, does anyone know the official ticket price for this year?

I cant wait!! Wonder how long they will sell out in? :eek:

Man of Honour
Efaws said:
Cheers, I'll have a poke, I would go to Reading but its getting the money as I'm goin to download in the summer and then were going on a eurotrip, so money will be tight a free festival will be awesome, and getting paid even better, even if I do only get to see half of it.

You dont get paid all of the money you would get paid goes to a chosen charity but at the end of the day your weekends pretty much coat nothing as you get to know the staff on the bars and your beer tokens can be used to trade for many things lol

Associate
I've already got tickets for v festival in staffs, but I'll sell them and get leeds tickets if the rumours about muse, audioslave, pearl jam etc.pan out.

Last year leeds was awesome, great atmosphere-and free beers on the monday morning! thanks to some friendly looters :confused:

Soldato
fgfd4yb.jpg

That's most of them. Not really my sorta scene. (www.e-festivals.co.uk)

Edit: Bleh, beaten :(

Man of Honour
I shall be waiting to get toickets at 7:30 on the dot, whats the chance of there sever/phone lines getting overloaded.
Going to reading this year, always been to leeds before. Which sucks, cos I'm bound to get lost.

Last edited:
Associate
whilst there will undoubtedly be a bit of a jam at first, reading tickets will probably not sell out on the first day, and leeds tickets usually take closer to two weeks to sell out.

Last edited:
Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
I shall be waiting to get toickets at 7:30 on the dot,
You'll be late, then ;)

AcidHell2 said:
whats the chance of there sever/phone lines getting overloaded.
Reasonable. They'll have some more powah ready to deal with the surge, but history dictates that it wont be enough. Especially with no Glasto. I wouldn't worry about missing out though, so long as you keep at it tonight.

AcidHell2 said:
Going to reading this year, always been to leeds before. Which sucks, cos I'm bound to get lost.
Aye, I did the first time :o Just follow the signs to the leisure center, and follow the traffic when you get there.

Associate
so what are the phones usually like to get through?
i am really really wanting to go to reading this year (never been to a festival before) and ill be sorely dissappointed if i dont get tickets....

Otacon said:
You'll be late, then ;)

why will he be late?

Back
Top Bottom