• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

84.56 Drivers released

Permabanned
I did click on the link before i posted, then checked the nvidia website straight away... hence the confusion as there being newer drivers than on the official site ;)

These drivers have much improvement for a 7900GT over the officials? Or is it just a 3dmark here and there?

Soldato
OP
CSS and BF2 they show massive improvements.Now i dont play with all the pretty effects because i dont have time to admire the view.If you do have time it means your dead and not very good :D

That's up about 30fps on my usual performance.

Soldato
McDaniel said:
i miss my gfx card :( i got a 5300PCI atm my 6800gt blew up after a nasty power cut and sruge :(

I can relate to that mate! I lost a Tagan 580 Modular PSU the other month after a powercut & resulting power surge when they were messing about putting the power back through. That was with a surge protector as well.

I've invested in a UPS now & has svaed my current Hiper PSU during a power cut last week. ;)

Back
Top Bottom