What Next-Gen Console(s) you going to get?

Soldato
#OPTION 1# XBox 360
#OPTION 2# Nintendo Wii
#OPTION 3# Playstation 3
#OPTION 4# XBox 360 + Nintendo Wii
#OPTION 5# XBox 360 + Playstation 3
#OPTION 6# Playstation 3 + Nintendo Wii
#OPTION 7# All three

Saw this on another forum and was quite interested in what the results would be here.

If a Mod could make this in to a poll that'd be great!!

For me it's just going to be a Wii by itself, never been interested by any of the games released on the other consoles and my Gamecube has seen many a fun game played on it so I am going imagine that the Wii will be the same.

Soldato
I was only interested in the Wii but I've finally come to realise there are a lot of games that I won't be seeing on it. I'll still get one but I'll be getting one of either the Xbox 360 or PS3 depending on the games and price.

Soldato
The title is posed as if next gen is just around the corner. I know there are some stubborn types who refuse to admit it but most of us have been playing 'next gen' for 6 months now, and to be honest its now current gen to us. Maybe its still like waiting for xmas to the people who have a PS2, Xbox1 or Gamecube, but to me I dont see the big deal now. PS3 is just more of the same but more expensive. Admittedly Wii looks interesting but theres only so many hours in the day to so I'll just stick with the 360.

Soldato
Hmm I'm not completely sure. PS3 is a definate eventually. I'd really like a wii( :p ). And I may get a 360 if there are enough games that interest me (halo 3 may make me get one).

I'm gonna go with option 7 if I can afford it.

Caporegime
Just the 360 for now, wait and see on the others. Cant plan to buy until I see with my own eyes.

The Wii jokes are really getting on my **** now. The first 200 times was ok.

Back
Top Bottom