Why am I embarrassed?

Soldato
I need to phone the doctors and book an appointment as I found what I think may a lump downstairs but I scared and embarrassed about a doctor feeling round my bits. Obviously I shouldn't be as it has to be done but everytime I pick up the phone I put it down again :( . Yes I know I'm stupid for doing this but I have almost no confidence at the best of times and something like this doesn't help :(

Soldato
R0551 said:
I need to phone the doctors and book an appointment as I found what I think may a lump downstairs but I scared and embarrassed about a doctor feeling round my bits. Obviously I shouldn't be as it has to be done but everytime I pick up the phone I put it down again :( . Yes I know I'm stupid for doing this but I have almost no confidence at the best of times and something like this doesn't help :(

Just get it out and think of england.

Seriously it will probably be nothing.

KaHn

Soldato
Ladies have to have smears, pretty much the same thing.

Dont worry about it, really. They've all seen them before, and if you get it checked out, at least you'll get peace of mind :)

Good luck :)

Soldato
Better to be embarrassed than to leave something potentially serious.

Theyve seen it all before as others have said.

Soldato
I've had doctors had to feel up my bits, its not a big issue... would rather have professional advice and felt-up bits than ignore it all...

Besides, the doctor does that kind of thing a lot. They have probably seen the smallest, biggest and weirdest 'bits', far beyond your imagination...

Associate
I had a major groin injury a while back from working out too hards (who would have guessed?)

Anyway he had to check downstairs. The best thing to do is think about how many times a year he must do this (apparently lots).

Soldato
Stop being silly and call the doctors. You do NOT want to leave it unchecked if there is something happening down there. Call, now. :)

Soldato
SexyBetty said:
Ladies have to have smears, pretty much the same thing.

I've always personally disagreed with this - a woman doesn't have to worry about whether or not hers is big enough! And I know Doctors have apparently seen all shapes and sizes, but what if you have a picture of the Virgin Mary on your little Roman?

-RaZ

Soldato
I had myself checked by a doctor before. For some reason I had to hold back my laughter when he was doing it. Luckily nothing was wrong. It's best to get it checked just in case though.

Soldato
MoNkeE said:
I've always personally disagreed with this - a woman doesn't have to worry about whether or not hers is big enough! And I know Doctors have apparently seen all shapes and sizes, but what if you have a picture of the Virgin Mary on your little Roman?

-RaZ

Are you for real?? The smear test involves insertion. You think that's less embarrassing :eek:

Soldato
MoNkeE said:

-RaZ

I hope that post was supposed to be light-hearted :/

Man of Honour
Stop messing about and get your cream crackers out for the doctor to have a look at. It is VERY important that you do.

You don't have to tell the receptionist what the appointment is about so if they ask, tell them it is none of their business and that you just need to see the doctor. The doctor will put your mind at rest and will be more than used to examining the crown jewels.

Seriously, there is nothing to get embarassed about so prove that you deserve to carry those rocks around, be a man and make the call. Good luck. :)

Associate
I had a swollon bollock which i thought the worst of, didn't go see a a doctor for a long time. Trust me when i say you feel 10 times better once you have it checked. Doctors are proffesionals after all.

Back
Top Bottom