anyone got mogotogp 2006 on preorder?

Associate
just wondering who has pre-ordered this game.
surely everyone is sick of me asking about it by now. just cant get hold of our contact that organises the selling of our songs, and we actually have no idea if it is on the game or not! :)

so, 9th Junes (friday) it comes out. if anyone could be so kind as to let me know when they get it that would be fantastic :)

Soldato
Not really all that bothered about this, mainly as Ive hardly played PGR recently. Would probably pick it up at some point if it gets cheaper.

Bet you cant wait :D

Soldato
The website I normally preorder from says its IN STOCK , didnt think it was out till this friday.

Think I will wait for a few reviews before I pick this one up, i cancelled my pre order after playeing the demo. thought it was pretty good just not amazing.

No doubt I will be strangly drawn towards tesco on friday so ill let you know if i weaken :D

Soldato
Definitely buying this - might be able to get it from the indie shop in town on wednesday (I'm on holiday this week). For me its the best form of pure racing on a console - and its much harder for muppets to slam you off the course onoline. I think this is the most played demo I've got - can happily play the same track for a couple of hours :)

Associate
OP
hmm I am quite interested to try it really, see what it is like.

might just rent a 360 fr *** weekend and see how I get on...between england matches of course! :)

Soldato
Its fantastic, but if you havent played a motogp game beofre (or ridden a bike) then you do need to put quite a few hours in before it 'clicks'.

Only bad thing I find is it totally ruins my PGR3 gaming for a while afterwards - find myself turning in way to early!

Soldato
Yeah i wasn't overly impressed with the demo either.....Was kinda looking forward to it aswell.....Doesn't help i'm crap at it either :o

I loved MotoGP 2 on PC too....Multiplayer was great fun :(

Soldato
MotoGP 1 & 2 on the Xbox were great. Anyone remember the OcUK LIVE meets we had? Top fun.

I played played the MotoGP3 demo and loved it. I liked what they had done to it and it was still as skillfull as ever. Having two brakes and controlling your position makes it so demanding but good.

Soldato
I have just spoken to the financial advisor (the missus :p) and have been given clearance, game now pre-ordered, hopefully a delivery tommorow if the etailor's service is true to past form :D

Tried the demo briefly, and controls will be something that need a bit of practice, but it all plays well , i will probably spend more time on the road bikes and courses TBH but as an ex-biker (family now, no time or funds for the real thing) this is the nearest I will get :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom