New Stereo Time! :)

Soldato
I just bought a new stereo for m'car.

I decided to go with a Pioneer, as everyone here seems to think that they are a decent enough brand.

I liked the look of the DEH-P9800BT

But it is a little too expensive. I went for the DEH-P75BT instead. Can't wait until I get it.

dehp75bt.jpg

I'm gonna give my Clarion dxz848RMc to one of my friends I think.

Anyway, what stereo do you have in your car? ... A pic of the facia would be good :)

Permabanned
B00008J18H.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

And its awesome. A couple of years old now, i'm still to fit it to the ZT but am awaiting my new speakers to arrive.

IMO Pioneer is starting to PWN all Alpine

Soldato
OP
does it also have dolphins?... If it does, I think I nearly bought that stereo before I got my Kenwood MP9060 YEAAAAAARS ago.

Last edited:
Permabanned
jpmonkey69 said:
does it also have dolphins?... If it does, I think I nearly bought that stereo before I got my Kenwood MP9060 YEAAAAAARS ago.

Yeah! Still definately one of the best HUs available with built in 10band EQ and DSP. Pick them up for a song on ebay now (if you're lucky)

Permabanned
Dup said:
Pioneer DEH-P77MP - Bought second hand for £130 early last year. Absolute bargain and a quality headunit.

Yup my cousin bought one of these last week on egay and paid around £115 for it. Absolutely stunning VFM

Soldato
Nice HU, how much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

I still prefer the 77mp although you can't buy it new anymore :(

77mp.jpg

I like my HU's plain and simple, but that's just me :)

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
R0551 said:
I still prefer the 77mp although you can't buy it new anymore :(

77mp.jpg

Some online places still have them new, well they are still on the website so they might have stock sitting there.

I bought one from a guy locally on Friday, he had it up on ebay but asked him how much he wanted for me to pick it up that night, got it for £120 :)

Had one a few years ago in ym old 19 and it was cracking, been waiting to get another for ages.

Soldato
I've had a Pioneer DEH-P3600MP for 18 months.

For a budget, low spec unit it's pretty damn awesome. No stupid fancy graphics, just a simple to look at, easy to use HU.

SQ is pretty sweet, and I have no regrets about wiring a set of Infinity 6.5" components and a 10" sub upto it.

I do want a DEH-P77MP though :(

Pics of my install are in my sig.

Associate
andi said:
b_cda9853r.jpg

Love everything apart from Glide Touch. Just seems a bit pointless, buttons would work better.

I picked up the 9847R with Ipod Adaptor, installed for £160 in January and i think it really improved the sound quality of the standard MG Speakers, and the ipod functionality is awesome.

I do like the looks of some of those pioneers though, the ones with 2 swivel nobs :(

Soldato
i got...

avicx1bt_detailpage.jpg

with ipod connector and bluetooth phone connection, pioneer speakers allround and 1200w jbl amp connected to a 10" sub in the boot.

Back
Top Bottom