• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OCUK, ATI X1950XT`s. Info

Soldato
Just spoken to ocuk sales department enquireing about the X1950`s

my questions:

Hello there just enquireing about the X1950`s as i have heard that ati launch then between 23rd august - 14 september.
I was just wondering if you will be selling them between 23rd and the 14th and the answer was YES :)

and my last question was will OCUK be Opening the X1950`s shop webpage tommorow as thats the day the NDA is lifted.

and the answer was also YES :)

------------------------------

i can not bloody wait any longer hopefully i will be able to buy a X1950XTX tommorow. :O

Soldato
OP
well in the bank i know i have the cash just waiting for tommorow once the site unlocks the cards i will be buying right out lol see if they all have blue preorder colors around the buy button i will freak lol :p

we really need gibbo to sement the above information as that guy probably didnt tell the truth lol

ATI

ATI

Associate
defnatly wanna know this and see this.

i,m still confused about the price some say 190 or 290 pr $200, how much would it be when it comes out and what manufacturers would you have in stock?

Soldato
Do OCUK actually have any stock? Might be worth cancelling my X1900XT which I've ordered and getting one of these instead.

I have tomorrow off so could drive to the shop

Soldato
OP
glen8 said:
Do OCUK actually have any stock? Might be worth cancelling my X1900XT which I've ordered and getting one of these instead.

I have tomorrow off so could drive to the shop

well phone and ask :o and let us know, thats a question i forgotten to ask hehe..

OcUK Staff
Hi there

X1950 XTX and X1950 Crossfire will be on sale later this evening/tomorrow. :)

X1950 XTX stock will arrive between now and 14th September. OcUK is getting 350 out of the 400 units coming to the UK so that pretty much informs you that we will have most of the stock.

X1950 Crossfire may not arrive until end of September but we are hoping for sooner as leadtimes are not fully confirmed yet but there is a slight chance we may get these for the 14th as well. :)

Soldato
OP
Gibbo said:
Hi there

X1950 XTX and X1950 Crossfire will be on sale later this evening/tomorrow. :)

X1950 XTX stock will arrive between now and 14th September. OcUK is getting 350 out of the 400 units coming to the UK so that pretty much informs you that we will have most of the stock.

X1950 Crossfire may not arrive until end of September but we are hoping for sooner as leadtimes are not fully confirmed yet but there is a slight chance we may get these for the 14th as well. :)

OMG the master is here :)

UNLOCK THAT PAGE NOW lol its ORDER TIME :)

btw do you have any stock at all in the warehouse already on select models ? XTX versions ect thats all im intrested in hehe..

Soldato
Yey, I didn't know that the NDA is lifted tomorrow! :) This can only mean an insane flood of proper reviews and cheers or tears from all of us interested in buying one of these. :D

Soldato
ViRuS2k said:
OMG the master is here :)

UNLOCK THAT PAGE NOW lol its ORDER TIME :)

btw do you have any stock at all in the warehouse already on select models ? XTX versions ect thats all im intrested in hehe..

Me too, I don't care what make it is. If they have any in I'll cancel my x1900xt and get one of these. Cost is irrelevant

Back
Top Bottom