An Apology

Soldato
Dear Sirs,

I feel I must apologise for my conduct over the past month or two. I recognise now my recklessness in failing to issue timely PARPs to those fine members that I have stomped recently and its devastating consequences for all involved. My thoughts are with them, and their families.

This is nearly entirely my own fault.

Despite add the XO stats to my bookmarks and trying to keep updated with what's going on, I've not managed to keep a good grasp of the folders as they've sailed by. Please rest assured that I will try to do a much better job of keeping up with those I am stomping. My excuses can extend to the sheer volume of stomps - 7 still in this last 7 days. As part of my retribution, I give the community the image attached, which members may use at their leisure. My lawyer tells me to tell everyone that it is in the public domain. Change the file extension to psd if you want to mess around with it.

As a precautionary measure, I will now issue my next PARP to diogenese, on whom I plan on betrothing my stomp-stamp in about 4 days time.

I have the honour to remain, Sirs, your most humble and obedient servant.

Yours sincerely,

growse :)

stomped.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
all is forgiven - due to this being shortlisted for DC post of the month* :D

*a nomination does not qualify you for an award. All canditates will be judges at the end of calander month where apon they are formally ratified by the ruleing body (if he remembers) and issued in the follow news.

Soldato
VeNT said:
looks like you'll be top 3 within 12 months or so. what you running? two schools?

Probably a bunch of monkies with typewriters locked in a room trying to produce the complete works of shakespeare, but instead accidentally performing complicated floating point calculations!

Soldato
shadowscotland said:
*a nomination does not qualify you for an award. All canditates will be judges at the end of calander month where apon they are formally ratified by the ruleing body (if he remembers) and issued in the follow news.
I could have found a weakness in the plans :o :p

Soldato
rich99million said:
I could have found a weakness in the plans :o :p

But as the 30th this month is a thursday I'm sure a news hound like your self will remind the judges ;)
And the judges having been reminded, will issue the editor with a suitable cut&paste image for his final approval and type setting :D

Soldato
hehe,
I'm just trying to work out how I can stealth Borg the office I was at last week.
50 or so P4s mostly 24/7. sadly the owners not into the whole folding idea. (i did mention it as somthing he could do with these uber PCs that just run word and excell

Soldato
OP
VeNT said:
hehe,
I'm just trying to work out how I can stealth Borg the office I was at last week.
50 or so P4s mostly 24/7. sadly the owners not into the whole folding idea. (i did mention it as somthing he could do with these uber PCs that just run word and excell

Pfft. Desktops are for wusses. You want a server farm :)

Soldato
diogenese said:
Steady now, there is a queue you know. I think you are about fifth in line:(
18 days going by this weeks average (wich is a bit low tbh.) I've restored a old 2500 to aid the cause, and maybe adding another or more if I can clock it to 3200.

Soldato
VeNT said:
18 days going by this weeks average (wich is a bit low tbh.) I've restored a old 2500 to aid the cause, and maybe adding another or more if I can clock it to 3200.
make sure not to use advmethods - hopefully you'll either get a 600 pointer or an Amber which the AMDs don't mind too much either :)

Back
Top Bottom