Happy 100th Birthday to FrostedNipple

Soldato
Good innings ehh.

Heres a question for you... what happens when forumites die?
I mean in 60 years time when some members are long dead will they still have their birthdays displayed as 120 or something?
Or do they get deleted after a period of inactivity?

Soldato
OP
Joe42 said:
I mean in 60 years time when some members are long dead will they still have their birthdays displayed as 120 or something?
Or do they get deleted after a period of inactivity?
Heh, that's very good. I don't know. One for the mod team.

Maybe the original frostednipple is long dead, and his apprentice has taken over but forgot to change the birthday? :D

Soldato
gumbald said:
Can we see his Queen's telegram? :p I've always wondered what one of them looks like.
telegramds6.jpg
:)

Soldato
Can you imagine handing your forum account down to your children or grandchildren... that would be wierd.
I wonder if people will do that and forum accounts and blogs will end up being handed down the generations...

Its strange because the internet hasn't been around long enough really for a generation to come and go.

Soldato
Joe42 said:
Can you imagine handing your forum account down to your children or grandchildren... that would be wierd.
I wonder if people will do that and forum accounts and blogs will end up being handed down the generations...

Its strange because the internet hasn't been around long enough really for a generation to come and go.
Bet it will happen. Can you imagine what a die hard Elvis Fan would pay for his OcUK account if he'd had one??!! It's all in the 'memorobilia' bracket i guess.................

Man of Honour
With all due respect to FrostedNipple, and if I am wrong, I apologise unreservedly, are we sure that the year is correct?

If it is, FAIR PLAY and have a great birthday! :D

Associate
Chris [BEANS] said:
Bet it will happen. Can you imagine what a die hard Elvis Fan would pay for his OcUK account if he'd had one??!! It's all in the 'memorobilia' bracket i guess.................

Probably true, I mean if he had one, it would obviously be sold, so theres no reason that cannot happen.

Soldato
gumbald said:
Can we see his Queen's telegram? :p I've always wondered what one of them looks like.
you don't get a telegram anymore. you have to put a request in and you get something else.
iirc there are no more telegrams as such anymore.

Associate
Fairly sure it's not true, remember a thread going away from what is was about to wish people happy birthday and he complained he wasn't on it. So he only just put it there.

Back
Top Bottom