5.1 Speaker set - Gaming and music - £50

Permabanned
i got a bargin for you ;)

1 x Creative Labs Inspire 5.1 P5800 - 4x 8w Satellites 1x 18w Centre Speaker and 1x 22w Subwoofer with Wired Remote - Total 72w RMS 82267 £31.66

i wont post the link to the item, but i got mine from e*****, just search it on there. ;)

i was in the same sitiuation as you, and its perfect i cannot believe i didnt buy one sooner.

game's/music totally awsome!!!

Last edited:
Associate
Nah, not a fan of the Creative speakers myself. Just don't think they're that great, especially once you turn 'em up a little.

I'd go for the Logitech X-540s, they're right on your budget, and really good speakers, as well.

Associate
Agreed. I have the X530, and am truly impressed with them (paired with X-Fi Extreme Music). The sub, while looking a bit tacky, is excellent, offering a rich bass. Perfect for most study/bedroom sized rooms, but if I'm pottering round the ground floor of the house, I can happily turn it up with minimum distortion.

Soldato
::: CooliceT :: said:
i got a bargin for you ;)

1 x Creative Labs Inspire 5.1 P5800 - 4x 8w Satellites 1x 18w Centre Speaker and 1x 22w Subwoofer with Wired Remote - Total 72w RMS 82267 £31.66

i wont post the link to the item, but i got mine from ******, just search it on there. ;)

i was in the same sitiuation as you, and its perfect i cannot believe i didnt buy one sooner.

game's/music totally awsome!!!

No competitors can be mentioned Forum Rule

Associate
Girdag said:
Nah, not a fan of the Creative speakers myself. Just don't think they're that great, especially once you turn 'em up a little.

I'd go for the Logitech X-540s, they're right on your budget, and really good speakers, as well.
with ^^^
logitech make some of the best computer stuff there is
keyboards,gamepads,speakers,mouse

Back
Top Bottom