IN9 32 MAX, 8800 SLI etc

Associate
Just rebuilt my pc and wanted to show off a few piccies, I am very pleased with the case > http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-045-TT

Keeps the Core Temps on MY QX6700 in the 30s on idle and it occasionally touches low 50s on full load. Pretty dman imressive stuff I think - way better than Tuniq Tower was.

Also bags of room for the twin 8800 SLI setup which other cases really struggle with.

I upgraded the IN9 32 Max to Beta 6 BIOS which has let me start overclocking the QX6700 nicely but am waiting for the next realease with bated breath.

With the motherboard I put a quiet 80mm fan over the PWMs which made a HUGE difference now the temps on them are around 50s and go up to mid 60s on full load - before they got to 140 and PC used to shut down - the QX6700 sucks a lot of power and really heats those babies up. You can see the fan to the left of the water cooling block in the piccies.

I am running VISTA 64 at the moment and am waiting for some decent drivers for the 8800s max score in 3dMArk06 is just under 15k at the mo with no overclocked cards :)

Well here are 2 piccies one with case and other close up of inside.

pc1.jpg

pc2.jpg

CBP

CBP

Associate
Looking good. What watercooling components are you using, and do you plan expanding the number of watercooled components?

CBP

CBP

Associate
Never seen this case before.

Is that a rad at the front? triple 120?
How do you rate it?
Very interested in this, as it's very cheap for a watercooling setup inc case

CBP

CBP

Associate
ah ha! Just read the other thread regarding the case you have and the watercooling components, so thats answered my last Q then

Associate
OP
CBP said:
Never seen this case before.

Is that a rad at the front? triple 120?
How do you rate it?
Very interested in this, as it's very cheap for a watercooling setup inc case

Very Very pleased with the case and the performance great value for money in my opinion and awsome performance.

Back
Top Bottom