Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm H-A-P-P-Y!! \o/ (Noctua NH-U12F )

Soldato
Woohoo!! i'm so so so chuffed right now!! Noctua NH-U12F just installed on my E6300 and i'm finally getting the temps i want!!! :)

MY AC7 must have had some kind of error, the pins all clicked in, then when removed only 2 clicked out, so god knows, but out with the old in with the new!!

My previous idle coretemps of 47-53 yesterday (cold day) are now at 32/33 (warmer day) and i'm so so relieved that its nothing more and its all good in the hood!! :D

Also thre one of my old silentx120's in the kama bay instead of the slooow scythe one!!

Oops, realised i forgot to plug the kama bay silentx in, yay might run even cooler!! :)

So chuffed, and BIG props to Mishima!!! Thankyou for the review & recommednation mate!! :D

Associate
Ivan Drago said:
Woohoo!! i'm so so so chuffed right now!! Noctua NH-U12F just installed on my E6300 and i'm finally getting the temps i want!!! :)

MY AC7 must have had some kind of error, the pins all clicked in, then when removed only 2 clicked out, so god knows, but out with the old in with the new!!

My previous idle coretemps of 47-53 yesterday (cold day) are now at 32/33 (warmer day) and i'm so so relieved that its nothing more and its all good in the hood!! :D

Also thre one of my old silentx120's in the kama bay instead of the slooow scythe one!!

Oops, realised i forgot to plug the kama bay silentx in, yay might run even cooler!! :)

So chuffed, and BIG props to Mishima!!! Thankyou for the review & recommednation mate!! :D

I agree, got one of these on my E6600 and its amazing, quiet with excellent cooling. A must have piece of quit, nice to have some thing different to the usual Tuniq's etc

Soldato
aah naff.. i want one now :mad:

*note to self* YOU DON'T NEED ONE.... JUST WAIT FOR ** WATER COOLING TO ARRIVE.....

*2nd note to self* order water cooling kit before the urge takes over...

:D

Soldato
Ivan Drago said:
Really pleased you are happy with it mate, and that you are recieving excellent performance from the Noctua. I knew it would rise to the occasion, the thing with the Noctua is that there aren't many people that get recommended it because the Tuniq and Ninja always get in there first. Often I recommend it and because of the sheer amount of people that recommend other things my suggestion just gets pushed away but I'm glad you listened to my advise, now others will hopefully buy this great cooler :)

Not a problem by the way glad to have helped :D

Soldato
pics pics.. oh god you got me wanting one now. :rolleyes:

And I have a tunic tower but in a antec p180 case wich has crappy air flow. My cpu is at 47c idle, with the tunic on low and 6600 @ 3ghz.

Soldato
OP
Closeup of the Noctua Fan on the cooler with rear fan in view :)

The end result!

goodtemps.jpg

Soldato
OP
I've left it on fulll speed straight into the mobo right now, same as the 1200rpm noctuas on the front & back, slightly audible but i'll be prepared to go with the noise as summer's acomin'!!

Soldato
Looks like it matches the Tuniq for performance & it beats it for quietness. The only problem is the fan is the wrong colour :( Looks out of place in almost all rigs.

Soldato
Ivan Drago said:
I've left it on fulll speed straight into the mobo right now, same as the 1200rpm noctuas on the front & back, slightly audible but i'll be prepared to go with the noise as summer's acomin'!!
Mines on 800RPM I think, which is low! Mine is into the mobo weird that yours is running at 1200RPM.

Back
Top Bottom