Christianity

Soldato
I can't understand why people believe in Christianity.

How can they be so stupid? For all the logic that people display..and then they believe in Jesus Christ.

Some English people actually believe they are decended from Israelites!! ? Well they sure don't look like them. Not to mention all those millions of Americans.

Associate
My mums pretty angry i didnt go to church today (good friday), came back late from football.

but yeah, if I went I'd just be going to please her, no other reason

i have my own beliefs/theories

Man of Honour
I believe in Christianity because it is there.
I don't believe in the doctrine of Christianity though - I am atheist.
Of course Jesus was real but the Romans decided to turn him into a fairy story that we all know about today.

Soldato
OP
dmpoole said:
I believe in Christianity because it is there.
I don't believe in the doctrine of Christianity though - I am atheist.
Of course Jesus was real but the Romans decided to turn him into a fairy story that we all know about today.

HOw the **** do you know he was real?

Hey..maybe people will think Spiderman really existed in the year 4000!

Permabanned
This is somewhat related so I'll post it here instead of creating another thread.

I know of numerous religious people that have claimed to of been spoken to by god, or heard god speaking to them. Now in any other circumstance of someone hearing voices surely they would be submitted for a mental health assessment and treatment...etc, so why do we make an exception when it comes to religion? I've never heard of anyones mental health being questioned because they claim to have heard 'god' or a 'higher being'...etc speaking to them.

Associate
neocon said:

How can they be so stupid? For all the logic that people display..and then they believe in Jesus Christ.

Some English people actually believe they are decended from Israelites!! ? Well they sure don't look like them. Not to mention all those millions of Americans.

what kind of ignorance is that. seriously dude dont call them stupid for having faith in a higher power.

im not christian or religious at all, but i dont judge people for what they believe in.

get a grip man

Permabanned
neocon said:

Yeah it's silly to believe in God.

So, how was the universe created then?

Nix

Nix

Soldato
neocon said:
its a good day for it

No it's not.

Tomorrow it will be another Muslim bashing thread. I mean for crying out loud - don't you people ever get tired of complaining?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
neocon said:
HOw the **** do you know he was real?

Hey..maybe people will think Spiderman really existed in the year 4000!

You really do have an IQ of .5 dont you :rolleyes: :p

Even if you dont believe he is what the bible said he is you just cant go a head and say he didnt exist when even other religeons and a whole heap of artifacts show that he was a real man around the time that the bible states ;)

Soldato
OP
Zip said:
You really do have an IQ of .5 dont you :rolleyes: :p

Even if you dont believe he is what the bible said he is you just cant go a head and say he didnt exist when even other religeons and a whole heap of artifacts show that he was a real man around the time that the bible states ;)

rubbish

where are these artifacts?

Back
Top Bottom