360 Transfer Cable Lend Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Id be wary of doing this mate...

Most people on here seem nice enough, but you can garantee one will be an arse and keep it.

But kudos on the nice gesture! Much love should go out to this guy xxxxx ;)

Soldato
OP
Aahaha, See... I got kudos and now I feel warm inside! :D

Well that arse will be named and shamed and forever be called "that arse" on these forums :p

Btw I should point out OcUK, the OcUK forums or the dons will not be liable for any "lost" cables. Nokkon will hunt you down though...

Trust is a good idea. But if someone had no trust but was a trusted member of the community (been a long, heavily active member) then that's ok. If it's a new member then yeh they should probably provide alternative contact details to the person who currently holds the cable.

Btw I'm a student with no life and a car. So I'm quite happy to drive to someone's house and ask "Where's my cable?" It's the principles damn it!

Soldato
Nice gesture mate, don't need it myself, but its nice to know there are people out there willing to help others!

Have a kitten! :)

walking%20kitten%20RC%20Germany.jpg

Soldato
OP
Sure thing dude. Bigpops will have to get in touch with you, or you in email bigpops. Anyways good as I assume hes done with it.

Associate
Btw I'm a student with no life and a car. So I'm quite happy to drive to someone's house and ask "Where's my cable?" It's the principles damn it!

I am sure that when I was a student it was the other way round :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom