• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Quadro 175.51 WHQL's now up on Nvidia, ALL CARDS, ALL OS

Caporegime
Last edited:
Man of Honour
Not all cards though are they

8 Series drivers are still listed as 169.25, I'm not going to use Quadro drivers even if they do apparently work on all cards

Fail thread! :p

Permabanned
I have intentually never said much in any of these driver threads.

I stuck to an older 169 Beta that gave me Zero issues where as all 174's gave me issues.

Im now on the offical beta for Vantage and all CRT settings are back in Vista drivers finally.

I can simply wait till next week for the promised drivers.

Caporegime
OP
Why aren't they listed for the other cards then?

Surely if they were just fine on every card set they'd release them that way

As they are their Quadro drivers, but as said by Will, they work just as good as their gaming card drivers (as all their drivers are universal), plus the Quadro's benefit from having better iq.

Last edited:
Associate
The last set of Quadro performance drivers were the best set I used in ages on my 8800gt, better than any 170 release, so I'm very happy to run these.

Cheers for the HU.

Associate
Do these support SLI (GTX8800)? (The Windows XP 32 ones)

EDIT: Yes they do support SLI, and have therm working now at the moment. Thanks

~Ant

Last edited:
Soldato
I thought Quadro = CAD, and that drivers designed for CAD work are typically designed just for that, not particularly optimised for gaming. I dunno, I could be wrong, anyone got comparisons? >>

Soldato
They must be separated from the normal "gaming" drivers for a reason. Don't think it's worth second guessing the developers.

No your right if you are not running a quadro card these drivers cause the card to self destruct in 66666 seconds :eek:

Seriously they are fine I've used them before and give equal performance to the forceware drivers and better IQ.

J.D

J.D

Soldato
When are the official ones for the 6,7,8 series cards getting released?.

I'd try these but I'm already using modded 174.93's so I'd see no difference (ok, maybe 0.12FPS gain :p).

Soldato
Well, I've got them installed now, fixed a couple of graphical problems that I was having in TrackMania and they seem to be a little faster than the set I had before. Loving these Quadro drivers. :)

Back
Top Bottom