IE8 out today

Soldato
"Windows Internet Explorer 8, the new Web browser that offers the best solution for how people use the Web today. It can be downloaded in 25 languages here starting at noon EDT on March 19.

As a side note, this release is not available for the current Windows 7 beta users and is only available for previous versions of Windows."

http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/press/2009/mar09/03-18IE8AvailablePR.mspx

Soldato
Wonder if they fixed the bugs which mean several flash based websites continually crash after a while if you have an I7 as I got so fed up with that & went back to IE7 as neither Adobe, Intel or MS seem to think its a problem to fix (perhaps they have not sold many I7's LOL)!!

Soldato
Wonder if they fixed the bugs which mean several flash based websites continually crash after a while if you have an I7 as I got so fed up with that & went back to IE7 as neither Adobe, Intel or MS seem to think its a problem to fix (perhaps they have not sold many I7's LOL)!!

its flash player 10 thats at fault
go back to using flash player 9 and everything will be fine
i had same problem, went back to flash player 9 and IE8 no longer crashes
get player 9 here
http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_ie/4007/

Caporegime

The recent new flash update fixed it for me.

Associate
I know, just make sure you install version 11.1.1.1111.11.2 this time as the previous version has serious stability issues, everytime I logged on my screen went all blue and filled with white text.

The serious stability issues you referred to will go away if u order a large domino's pizza every day for a month.

Back
Top Bottom