New Samsung Monitor Range Available

Soldato
MO-113-SA_400.jpg

New <a href="http://www.overclockers.co.uk/search_results.php?sortby=nameAsc&search=newsamsungrange">Samsung Monitor</a> range available to pre-order. Featuring Samsung's latest 16:9 HD TFT Panels, 50,000:1 contrast ratio and low 2ms response time, these stylish monitors look great on your desk and are ideal for both gaming and high-definition video.

Starting from £164.99 inc. VAT

<a href="http://www.overclockers.co.uk/search_results.php?sortby=nameAsc&search=newsamsungrange">BUY NOW</a>

Soldato
These look very nice. If I could get a good price for my 226BW i'd be very interested in going to a 23" panel come birthday time!

What's the difference between the 2x50/2x70 panels bar the contrast and cosmetics? I assume they're all VESA mountable too.

Soldato
OP
What panels do these use?

They will be TN.

What's the difference between the 2x50/2x70 panels bar the contrast and cosmetics? I assume they're all VESA mountable too.

The 2x50 Series are VESA mountable and come with a tilt stand. The 2x70 has the slightly nicer design. I've seen one in the flesh and can honestly say they're pretty impressive.

Soldato
Thanks for that.

Just a thought, is it possible to get the newer products coming on the website with more than one picture? I've noticed some cases have and it'd be nice to have shots of these screens to see the depth and back etc without having to navigate to samsung (even though it's not that hard).

Soldato
I can't see evidence of any more from that range above 23".

There are the 3D capable 120hz monitors coming soon I think, though not sure what size they'll come in at, but they'll be pricey i'm sure.

Soldato
OP
Just a thought, is it possible to get the newer products coming on the website with more than one picture? I've noticed some cases have and it'd be nice to have shots of these screens to see the depth and back etc without having to navigate to samsung (even though it's not that hard).

I'll work my magic on Monday :)

they look sweet and good value, but no 24/26"
do they not exist or are you just not stocking?

There is a 25" coming out at a later point but that's about all I know at the mo.

3D capable 120hz monitors coming soon I think, though not sure what size they'll come in at, but they'll be pricey i'm sure.

They will be 22" to start with. We have had one in the OcUK office and it's miles better than the ELSA days :D I can't reveal any pricing yet though.

Man of Honour
There is a 25" coming out at a later point but that's about all I know at the mo.

Ohh sounds interesting, been dithering over buying a new monitor for a while. It might just swing me depending what it's priced like. There always seems to be a massive jump between 24" and anything bigger.

Soldato
OP

I've added lots of pictures to the monitors now. Just click on the main image on the product page and you'll get a pop-up you can scroll through.

Soldato
Thanks, nice one, that's much better, can get a decent look from all angles. I hope it helps you sell more.

They're suprisingly thin actually, the 2350 is the one i'm interested in, the stylings certainly beat my panel. Might have to wait a little bit until this 25" surfaces and see how it works out price-wise, i'd prefer a bigger one, keep us posted for its arrival!

Back
Top Bottom