New Football Kits 2009/2010

Soldato
Hello all.

I really enjoyed reading through last years thread as all the new kits were announced so as things are beginning to hot up on the new kits front I thought I would start off this year's thread.

Being a Chelsea fan I am going to start it off with Chelsea's new trio of kits.

Chelsea Home 2009/2010
8wmfl2.jpg

Chelsea Home 2009/2010
chelseahome0910.jpg

Chelsea Away 2009/2010
2uhvn5s.jpg

Chelsea Third 2009/2010
2u9h5rn.jpg

I LOVE the colours of the Away and 3rd kits but I really really hate the style of the kits. WTF is with the zip up collars? i don't mind the look so much on the Away and 3rd (although these are just mock ups I think)

I'm also not too keen on the duo tone blue on the home kit. Oh well!!

My boss at work also got sent the new Man Utd home shirt today as we work with the club. It looks ok but I am not keen on the black downwards arrow like shape on the front. Certainly better than having a zip up top though!!

Permabanned
My boss at work also got sent the new Man Utd home shirt today as we work with the club. It looks ok but I am not keen on the black downwards arrow like shape on the front. Certainly better than having a zip up top though!!

It's the new Nike template, have you seen the V for Victory stuff that Nike are knocking out everywhere? Same jive anyway

That and the fact its supposed to look like an older kit we had years back.

I must have seen 5 different versions of the MU kit and can't say I'm overly fond of any of them.

Soldato
It's the new Nike template, have you seen the V for Victory stuff that Nike are knocking out everywhere? Same jive anyway

That and the fact its supposed to look like an older kit we had years back.

I must have seen 5 different versions of the MU kit and can't say I'm overly fond of any of them.

Are Saudi Telecom the confirmed club sponsors for next season ?

Soldato

Pics? :D ;)

I think I've probably already seen it but would be nice to see an official confirmed pic

Permabanned
Soldato
away shirt looks chavvy
Home shirt looks like it has boob protectors
Third shirt just mings

Not very nice overall, love these threads though, Toon are due a new one, will be horrific

Soldato
OP
So is the V black or white?

Get a picture of it and stop being a girl !

oucfuq.png

That is one of the many I have seen with the V on the front but an actual picture of the shirt you boss has would be nice

Bugger, can't remember now and he has gone for lunch. The V is either white or red. Sorry I am not being much use now am I? :(

Back
Top Bottom