AMD PHENOM X4 9850 BLACK EDITION - OEM £88.99 inc VAT

Suspended
An exceptional value Phenom black edition from AMD. A very well priced part to be the start of a buget gamin system or a cheap upgrade to an existing one.

AMD Phenom X4 Quad Core 9850 2.50GHz Black Edition (Socket AM2) - OEM @ £88.99 inc VAT

CP-227-AM_400.jpg

The AMD Phenom processors are the most advanced processors for true multitasking offering true quad-core design. AMD Phenom processors deliver virtually uninterrupted information flow between processor cores, main memory and graphics and video accelerators for amazingly rapid system response and phenomenal system performance.

AMD releases the new AMD Phenom™ 9850 Black Edition quad-core processor with Clock Multiplier Control for tunable performance. The newest Black Edition processor can improve platform performance by unlocking the potential of AMD OverDrive™– the industry’s most powerful Windows-based performance tuning utility.

- True Quad-core Desktop Processor
- Unlocked Multiplier for the ultimate overclocking flexibility
- 2.50GHz clock speed
- 2MB L2 cache
- 2MB L3 cache
- DDR2-1066 support
- 65nm process technology
- Integrated Memory Controller
- Fast Hypertransport 3.0 technology
- Cool & Quiet v2.0
- Please note this is an OEM part and does not come with a heatsink.

Only £88.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
An i5 probably.

Phil

had a quick look on Toms Hardware, in their 3dmark vantage cpu test it seems to be well below any core i5 cpu. its about 3000 points below a core i5 661.

given that the 9850 is about 2 yrs old now thats not too surprising.

good price for what u get i guess, though i remember these really struggling to get above 3ghz when overclocking.

Associate
had a quick look on Toms Hardware, in their 3dmark vantage cpu test it seems to be well below any core i5 cpu. its about 3000 points below a core i5 661.

given that the 9850 is about 2 yrs old now thats not too surprising.

good price for what u get i guess, though i remember these really struggling to get above 3ghz when overclocking.

In all fairness though, Intel chips have always been known to way above AMD's in graphics and calculations, while AMD (for price) is better for gaming rigs.

Soldato
be suprising to see an overclock bundle, I had one and they never overclocked to well, would be awesome to see what you can get em up to, I only barely managed 3Ghz

Back
Top Bottom