• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

INTEL CORE i7 920 D0 (SLBEJ) AVAILABLE NOW FOR £179.99 inc VAT

Suspended
The overclockers favourite is now down in price to an incredible £179.99 inc VAT.

Intel Core i7 920 D0 Stepping (SLBEJ) 2.66GHz (Nehalem) (Socket LGA1366) - Retail @ £179.99 inc VAT

CP-325-IN_400.jpg

Hardcore multitaskers rejoice. The Intel Core i7 processor delivers maximum processing power in response to peak demands. You'll fly through everything you do on your PC - from playing intense 3D games to creating and editing digital video, music and photos. With Intel Turbo Boost and Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, you get intelligent performance when you need it most. You'll multitask applications faster and unleash incredible digital media creation. In fact, you'll experience a maximum level of performance for everything you do and for years to come.

- Core Size: 45nm
- Socket: LGA1366
- Quad Core
- Frequency: 2.66GHz
- Multiplier: 20x
- L2 Cache: 4x 256KB
- L3 Cache: 8MB
- QPI: 4.8 GT/s
- Voltage: 0.8 - 1.375v
- TDP: 130W
- D0 Stepping (SLBEJ) for extreme Overclocking

Only £179.99 inc VAT.