best iphone app for google calender sync

Associate
a friend of mine has recently got an iphone and is trying to sync his google calender with his iphone.

he wants to be able to view and add events on the phone, and with any luck they should show up on google calender.

the only ones i have heard of are calengoo and pocket informant. are there any other apps and also which one is the best?

Associate
You don't need an extra app. The iPhone calendar will sync with Google Calendar using exchange. See the link posted above.

Associate
Iphone Calendar is very limited

Have tried using the Calendar with the phone and found it is okay if you want to input single entries or repeating entries that occurr on the same day of the week. But when you need more flexibility it isn't any good. When selecting every week some other calendars allow you to select the individual days you want your event to be repeated on where as iphone calendar does not. Also it would be better if the space at the bottom of the calendar could be increased by moving or scrolling the actual calendar upwards rather than having to scroll the information up and down in the small space provided. Until they add these basic features I stick with the excellent 'CalenGoo' app

Back
Top Bottom