Window

To Do:

Full water loop

XSPC Dual bay res/pump
XSPC Delta V3
XSPC RS120.1
Xilence Redwings 120mm fans
Sharkoon System 140mm 900rpm

Window finished (excuse the ironing board pattern)
66mex5.jpg

And on the case
65abf5.jpg

edit: I found at the expense of 2 pieces of acrylic your are better off drilling the acrylic as slow as possible as I cracked two pieces while drilling fairly quick

Last edited:
Associate
You say you're going to paint the inside black at a later date.

Believe me, do it now, no point putting it all togather then taking it apart again. Do it all as one big mod mate.

You'll love yourself for it.

Man of Honour
OP
I know it makes more sense todo it now but, Im pushed for time at the moment and havent the time for prepping and painting at the moment.

Hopefully the use of an automotive spray gun and panel heater will speed things up when I find the time

Man of Honour
OP
Waterloop went in without a hitch, however the temps are almost identical to that of the Fenrir so I'll be picking up a dual rad and removing the HDD bays, this should drop the cpu temps a good chunk and allow me to get the GPU under water

28he8om.jpg

21bswes.jpg

10hvdpf.jpg

I'll get some DSLR shots sorted soon and they we're just progress shots from my phone

Soldato
Hey frozennova, looking good so far, I like the way you've mounted the rad.

Where are you going to put the dual rad, in the front? I've got mine in the front on a 902 (which I think is a similar size to the 300) it fits ok leaving 3 bays free at the top.

Man of Honour
OP
Yea . I'll be removing the HDD bays and mounting the 240 rad in the front. what did you mean by the way I mounted the rad. I'm just waiting for my UV purple mayhems dye then its all done till I get the rest ordered.

The only problem I've had with the whole build was the width of the bay/res pump as I had to put a fair bit of pressure on the drive bays to get it in

Soldato
Just that it looks tidy, I'm never entirely sure how they are supposed to be mounted, in fact my 240 in the front is currently wedged in with cardboard, so I'll be interested to see how you fix yours!

Associate
Looking good :)

If you're getting a 240 rad go for a thicker type rad such as Thermochill :) also you might see better temps on your cpu if you add another fan to make it > push/pull config.

Man of Honour
OP
The rad is mounted with the M3 screws for fixing the fan on, I was going to drill the holes on the rad one side to allow me to use standard M4 fan screws but didnt like the idea.

Im thinking of one of the EK coolstream rads for the front as theyre still thicker but offer good performance/price.

Back
Top Bottom