Samsung P2450H

Associate
Is this monitor as good as the BenQ G2420HDBL or the Samsung B2430H?
Because I would get the B2430H but I don't like the curved look of it, I think the P2450H looks nicer but not as nice as the BenQ. However this isn't as important as how good it is?

Has anyone got any of these or used them before?

Soldato
OcUK Staff
HI there

The BenQ is good value for money and we sell 100's a week, but the build quality is not of Samsung levels.

If I was buying, I'd be taking the P2450H, its just a fantastic all rounder. :)

Soldato
And the looks.. Oh the looks. I have to say I'm needing a stylish monitor for my downstairs computer and I'm really tempted by the P2450. I think if I was prepared to buy it that should give people a good gague of all-round quality. ;)

Soldato
Make that 2, I think it seems to be the best in that price range, more or less, but the looks are well beyond anything else. It is around a year old however, but you still get that warranty.

I think the BenQ, as well as build, doesn't have as good quality image from all the sources I've seen. It's a nice cheap way to get on the LED bandwagon though, but I wouldn't get too sucked in by that.

PCM2's advice seems to be in line with the experts and the vast majority of informed user opinions, so I'd trust that too.

Back
Top Bottom