ASUS E35M1-I Deluxe Motherboard

Associate
I do hope they stock it shortly. I know they're stocking a bunch of new AMD boards, but maybe after they get those they'll get it in. It sure is feature rich for such a small board.

Yes quite, I have the cash in my pocket waiting to buy, but I don't know how long I can keep the wife away for, before she ends up spending it.

Oh wives. I'm sure she'd just spend the money on food, or children's clothes, or fixing that hole in the side of the house. :)

Associate
First post for me: Just wanted to say that I have been waiting for this board to hit the shelves for what seems like months! I need it to upgrade my CarPC. Come on OCUK!

Al

Associate
OP
I have been looking around again the week, and I see that a few other online stores are now starting to show this board in due in stock soon, and are even giving prices.

Just looked on the OCUK store and still no sign of it, not even a coming soon.

I must say that the 1st place that I see with this in stock will be getting my cash, just hope it is OCUK.

Associate
OP
Just a quick update.

I have just noted that one of the UK's online retailers are now showing an ETA of 15 April 2011, with a price of <£130.00

OCUK still don't have it listed on there site.

So far it is the only online retailer that has listed a date.

Back
Top Bottom