On the Water YouTube Videos

Man of Honour
Been out on your boat, seen some racing, lazed around on your lilo, showing off your craft or got something nautical, well let’s see it.

I’ll raise the anchor:

I'd love to have a go on one of those Trimarans, would just be epic fun I think.

However of the powered variety if you get the chance watch the Class 1 Powerboat racing, 180mph boats with a perchant for flipping over... Some sound like spitfires too!

(Yes they really are that loud :D)

Sometimes it goes a little wrong (was on the cliffs for this one:D)

Sometimes it goes a lot wong :(

When I grow up I want to...

Honda 150 and 225hp engines, Cougar boats and £30k will get you one... Racing optional (but obviously the most fun!);)

Or more realistically...

Two bits of inflatable, a bit of plywood and a big engine... Only £5k...

Spooky timing for a new sub-forum, my dad has actually just purchased a newly made Narrowboat shell. We've just got it in our unit so whenever our business is quiet, we can tinker with fitting it out. Had fun trying to fit in, had to take out 2 double doors and part of our showroom...makes a nice feature though :).

^ Looks like quite a chunky shell! My Mum's actually just in the process of selling our 58' semi-trad at the moment :(. Best of luck with the fit out - narrowboating's great :p

Damien, got to be a bit rougher to get the real fun in powerboating...:p

5m RIB, 5m swell and 30-40kts gives you muchos fun and muchos flying (until you nearly brain yourself on the console :()

Something like this...

EDIT:

Holy :eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom