**NEW Championship Last Man Standing (Edition V, Round 1)**

Man of Honour
Hi all, :)

We begin a brand new edition starting with the fixtures scheduled to be played this Saturday 9th April 2011.

Anyone is free to join in (the more the merrier!) but you must start from Round 1 and continue in each round thereafter to stay in the game.

Rules

You pick a different Championship team each round and as long as your teams keep winning you stay in the game. The important thing is you cannot pick the same team twice. So if you pick QPR one week that's them gone for the rest of the game for you. Once your team loses or draws you're out of the game.

In the event of match involving a team you have selected being postponed or cancelled, you will continue to the next round. However, that team will no longer be available for selection. Should the game be played before the conclusion of the current edition and the selected team fails to win, you are eliminated.

Should you forget (or are unable) to make your selection in any round, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not previously selected in alphabetical order. Whenever possible, I will send reminders via trust email to players that have yet to make their selection within 24 hours of the deadline.

If you fail to select in three consecutive rounds you will automatically be eliminated.

Hall of Fame

Previous Winners
Edition I - lego
Edition II - Silent-Lucidity
Edition III - Artheas
Edition IV - Stanners
Edition V - *in progress*

Longest Winning Streak
Silent-Lucidity (7)*

Round 1

Barnsley v Bristol City
Derby v Coventry
Doncaster v Cardiff
Ipswich v Crystal Palace
Leicester v Burnley
Millwall v Leeds
Nott'm Forest v Reading
Portsmouth v Preston
Scunthorpe v QPR
Sheff Utd v Middlesbrough
Swansea v Norwich
Watford v Hull

Selections by Saturday 15:00 please and GL!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Isn't this edition V?
Meaning 'someone' got bumped off the Hall of Fame :p

Oh dear, I checked and double checked both new editions before I posted to make sure there were no errors. :( Sorry old boy, you've been reinstated as edition III winner. :)

How do we go about changing the title?

Back
Top Bottom