Yesterday 1 M3, today No M3. Boo.

Soldato
Woke up to find that I've now got one fewer M3 than I had yesterday. Must have trailered it off - still have all the keys.

Tracker Horizon was useless - didn't notify me of any illegal movement etc.

Oh well.... Had GAP insurance and everything so other than disruption (and a couple of weeks in a Fiat 500).....it's just disruptive.

I know it's only metal, but it makes you sad hey :( Second car I've had stolen - first one was an R34GTR.

Associate
Bugger. I feel for you - What area of London and where was it parked?

I'm just about to move to Borough into a place with an underground parking space and am still a bit worried about something like this happening.

Soldato
OP
the only real problem is deciding which car to replace it with

Realistically this ^^. Loaner being delivered tomorrow so it's not as disruptive as it could have been I suppose.

Quite like the idea of a 1M!

Soldato
As annoying as it is it's not the end of the world as you clearly were not 100% in love with the car (already window shopping for others) and you had all the right insurance to get your money back.

It'll work out that you owned an M3 for however long and all it cost you was the running costs.

Still I'd be so careful from now on parking whatever you get next in the same space and always checking on it!

Associate
Gutted for you mate, its a nasty experience all round really!

1M's are epic cars, i drove one a couple of months ago and its the closest bmw iv driven to my e30 m3 in terms of handling

Soldato
OP
Incidentally, in reporting to the police they said they'd be around... they didn't turn up. Since 8:00am this morning. Now they're saying they'll give me a call in a few days... That's a bit off isn't it...?

Not that I think they can do much I guess.

Back
Top Bottom