Aquasuite/Aquaero help

Associate
I have an aquaero 5 Pro linked to my fans and my computer through the USB cable, but I have no idea how to use aquasuite 2012 at all, I'd like to make the aquaero use the CPU temperature, Thanks

Associate
OP
I'm still not getting this.
I have the sensor tool (aquacomputer service) and I have the CPU and GPU temperatures selected in it as softsensor 1 and 2 respectively. Where do I go from there?

Associate
go to aquasuite, in the left hand column expand the "aquaero 5" section, head to sensors > software sensors > click sensor 1/empty 1 and enable it (mode: sensor enabled). done :).

Then from there you can use the controller section to make curve graphs etc, but i havent quite figured all of that out yet...

Hope some of that helps...

Soldato
My AQ5LT setup

Fans
4 x GT 1450 fans to fan header 1
2 x 120mm Arctic F12 fans & 2 x 92mm F9 fans to fan header 2
MCP355 pump RPM signal wire to fan header 3
1 x 40mm fan on a heat sink for the fan amps on fan header 4

Hardware Temp Sensors
1 x 2-pin just in front a GT fan(to measure Air intake)
1 x 2-pin just at the back of the 480 RAD(to measure Air exhaust)
1 x 2-pin in the top compartment of the case(to measure case temp)
1 x 2-pin sticking to the out side of the RAD near the outlet(to measure RAD external temp)

1 x inline temp sensor(soon to be placed) on the in let of the RAD(RAD IN Temp)
1 x inline temp sensor(soon to be placed) on the out let of the RAD(RAD OUT Temp)

1 x probe style temp sensor(soon to be placed) on the RES(RES Temp)

Software Temp Sensors

Using OHM 0.4.0 & Software Sensor Tool(Alpha 2)

CPU(Core 1)
GPU
System(PWM)
HDD

Virtual Temp Sensors

Delta T Air-Case
Delta T Air-RAD Ext
Delta T Air Intake-Exhaust
Delta RAD IN-OUT

Controllers

2 x Curve Controllers & 2 Constant value Controllers

Curve controllers are for the 4 x GT fans and for the small 40mm fan sitting on top of the fan amps.(they only rev up when on load)

Constant value Controllers are for the MCP355 pump(just to read the RPM value to set up an alarm trigger - if pump fails system shutdown) & for another to manually setup and forget the 2 x 92mm and 2 x 120mm case fan speeds(I only turn them on in a hot day - they were on a curve controller as well but no point turning them on in this weather)

Well that is my current set up of AQ5LT!(soon to be changed with a flow meter and a power adjust)

EDIT:
FOund the link I was looking for :)
http://martinsliquidlab.org/2011/12/20/ac-aquaero-5-review-guide-wip/

Last edited:
Associate
OP
go to aquasuite, in the left hand column expand the "aquaero 5" section, head to sensors > software sensors > click sensor 1/empty 1 and enable it (mode: sensor enabled). done :).

Then from there you can use the controller section to make curve graphs etc, but i havent quite figured all of that out yet...

Hope some of that helps...

I'm not seeing the Aquaero 5 section :S

Associate
yeah, mine is connected to the upper most right part of the header... if aquasuite isnt detecting the controller then perhaps u dont have it connected correctly?

on the pics above that avathar posted where it says aquaero 5 - if that doesnt expand allowing u to see the speed of the fans connected etc then it isnt detecting it imo...

did u install as run as admin etc etc?

Back
Top Bottom