Overclockers App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
One doesn't exist, and I can't see one ever being made in the future. Just use your mobile browser, works pretty well for me on my iPhone.

Associate
What the hell is with this 'good enough' ********? You realise if everyone thought like that we would still be sat in a cave, thinking about how fire is 'good enough'?

Caporegime
what would an ocuk forum app solve? there is no problem its pointless learn 2 use bookmarks if its a big deal for you

Soldato
What the hell is with this 'good enough' ********? You realise if everyone thought like that we would still be sat in a cave, thinking about how fire is 'good enough'?

What would you want in an app that you wouldn't be able to do in a browser?

Soldato
what would an ocuk forum app solve? there is no problem its pointless learn 2 use bookmarks if its a big deal for you

It would be able to display the content in the most relevant way for the device. See tapatalk as an example of how to display a forum on a mobile device. Whilst viewing the forum in the browser does work it isn't optimal for the confines of a mobile screen, there are better ways to display the data.

Not that I think for a second it will get implemented here however.

Caporegime
It would be able to display the content in the most relevant way for the device. See tapatalk as an example of how to display a forum on a mobile device. Whilst viewing the forum in the browser does work it isn't optimal for the confines of a mobile screen, there are better ways to display the data.

Not that I think for a second it will get implemented here however.

looks fine on my 4.3inch screen and weve had this thread before

Soldato

I don't think that is the right question. It is not a matter of additional features it is about the best way to display the forums on a mobile device.

Although to be fair I still use the browser on my phone as opposed to a dedicated forum app, but I can see their benefits.

Soldato

Are there any apps that do something you couldnt do through a browser?

None of the apps i have on my phone do anything special that couldnt be done through a browser. (with the possible exception of things that access the phone's hardware...camera, gps, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom