Blu tack creation thread

Associate
One rule, make anything out of Blu tack any shape or size... :p
Just a bit of fun... ;)

I'll start with a sausage dog.

efa98738.jpg

Pro tip, don't hoard all the blu tack you can find into one massive ball.

It's too tempting to bite it... It tastes bad!

I want to see two members moulding a blu tack pot on a pedestal, reminiscent of that one scene from the film Ghost.

One little known fact about Blu Tak is that it was originally created by Linda McCartney as a vegetarian substitute for chicken, before they discovered it had other uses.

One little known fact about Blu Tak is that it was originally created by Linda McCartney as a vegetarian substitute for chicken, before they discovered it had other uses.

Not sure if seriuse.

How is there so much rubbish tonight

In 1970, laboratory researcher Alan Holloway was working for sealant manufacturer Ralli Bondite of Waterlooville, England. Ralli Bondite was a wholly owned subsidiary of G & L Ralli Investment & Trustee Co. Ltd. Holloway inadvertently produced a product that was useless as a sealant, but pliable and semi-elastic.[citation needed] This novelty product was demonstrated by Ralli Bondite management to visiting executives from another sealant and adhesive manufacturer, as a means of wall mounting notices. There was no need for secrecy about the formula, as it was of no use for a gun-grade mastic, the main product of Ralli Bondite. Initially the potential of this material was not fully recognised, but later Bostik commenced research into the development of what they were eventually to launch as Blu-Tack. In its conceptual stage Blu-Tack was white, but was coloured blue in response to concerns received from marketing research regarding the possibility of children mistaking it for edible confectionery.[2]

Well people should use smileys. Lack of tone and body language on forums.

And there's some odd people about. Like melted cheese hardens with beer and needs surgery.

Well people should use smileys. Lack of tone and body language on forums.

And there's some odd people about. Like melted cheese hardens with beer and needs surgery.

You really need to learn2forums. His lack of tone and smileys was intentional as it only adds to the comedy effect.

Using my highly advanced skills I now have Op's finger print and will begin setting about a rampage of activities leaving finger prints where they don't belong :eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom