NEW FOXCONN BAREBONES NET TOP MINI PCs

Soldato
Due in stock this week, we have got two of the latest Foxconn Net top Mini PCs. Perfect for a discreet office system or even as a home theatre PC. VESA mount compatible for an ultra stealthy set up. Utilising low power consumption for a energy efficient set up. Simply select the SO-DIMM RAM of your choice and a 2.5" HDD and you are ready to go!

Foxconn nT-i1500 Intel NM10 Chipset DDR3 Nettop Barebones - Black @ £159.98 inc VAT

FS-009-FC_400.jpg

Small and exquisite shape brings you the enjoyment of the beauty , whilst enabling you enjoy the life with speed and share worldwide splendidness, is the best choice of being placed at home or office.

- Series: Atom
- Dimension: 190(W) x 135(D) x 24(H)mm
- Processors Supported: Intel Cedar View 2.13GHz Dual core
- Chipset: Intel NM10
- Memory Supported: 1x SO-DIMM Socket Support DDR3 1066 up to 4GB
- VGA Graphics: Intel GMA
- Storage Interface: 1x 2.5" SATA II 3Gb/s
- LAN: IEEE 802.11b/g/n up to 300Mbps
- Front I/O: 1x SD/SDHC/MS/MS Pro/MMC 5 in 1 Card Reader
2x USB 3.0
1x Mic in (support S/PDIF-IN)
1x Headphone
- Back I/O: 1x RJ-45 (10Base-T/100Base-T/1000Base-T)
4x USB 2.0
1x Line-out jack.(support S/PDIF-OUT)
1x HDMI
1x VGA
1x DC in

Only £159.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Foxconn nT-A3700 AMD A45 Chipset DDR3 Nettop Barebones - Black @ £199.98 inc VAT

FS-008-FC_400.jpg

Small and exquisite shape brings you the enjoyment of the beauty , whilst enabling you enjoy the life with speed and share worldwide splendidness, is the best choice of being placed at home or office.

Technical details:
- Series: Brazos
- Dimension: 190(W) x 135(D) x 24(H)mm
- Processors Supported: AMD E450 Dual core 1.65GHz APU
- Chipset: AMD A45 FCH
- Memory Supported: 1x SO-DIMM Socket Support DDR3 1333 up to 4GB
- VGA Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6320
- Storage Interface: 1x 2.5" SATA II 3Gb/s
- LAN: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Front I/O: 1x SD/SDHC/MS/MS Pro/MMC 5 in 1 Card Reader
2x USB 3.0
1x Mic in (support S/PDIF-IN)
1x Headphone
- Back I/O: 1x RJ-45 (10Base-T/100Base-T/1000Base-T)
4x USB 2.0
1x Line-out jack.(support S/PDIF-OUT)
1x HDMI
1x DVI
1x DC in

Only £199.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Are these any good as media streamers, looking for something that will sit behind the telly in the bedroom that can stream (fed up of using the laptop, plus this has HDMI)?

Also does anybody know it this would be quieter with a SSD in than the laptop?

Associate
"Small and exquisite shape brings you the enjoyment of the beauty , whilst enabling you enjoy the life with speed and share worldwide splendidness, is the best choice of being placed at home or office."

Straight from the Shanghai school of Engrish :p

Soldato
OP
Are these any good as media streamers, looking for something that will sit behind the telly in the bedroom that can stream (fed up of using the laptop, plus this has HDMI)?

These make excellent streamers. Personally I would choose the AMD version as it has far superior onboard graphics.

I would imagine these to be quieter than most laptops due to not having internal power packs, screens etc to generate heat and power.

Soldato

Better to use FM2 and an itx board much better than the foxconn

Associate
"Small and exquisite shape brings you the enjoyment of the beauty , whilst enabling you enjoy the life with speed and share worldwide splendidness, is the best choice of being placed at home or office."

Straight from the Shanghai school of Engrish :p
Lol

Back
Top Bottom