Blue and white computer of awesome!

Associate
Updating my system, should hopefully be rather tasty.

I will be keeping all the same hardware (what's in my sig), but will be moving it all into an NZXT phantom.

As we speak the phantom's panels are off being sprayed a different colour to match that of the Mayhems pastel blue liquid.

There will now be a full loop, rather than just the CPU under water, a couple more rads, fans and tempted to braid my cables, just a bit unsure of doing it as it's something i've never touched, but hey gotta try it at some point!

I'll upload some pics of the case when my panels are done and could also post some of my current build for comparison :)

Let us know what you think of the ideas as it should hopefully be kicking off in a couple weeks time.

Associate
OP
Oh! like it dude, quick question you might be able to help me with. I'm using an XSPC res pump combo jobby, so down in the bottom front corner do you think it will be possible to fit a 240 rad laying down?

Associate
OP
It's been a while, but i've basically got it all done. I will have a few more pics to upload if you want to see the whole building process of it all. But here are just two quick before and after shots!

f0fyP.jpg

lM3LN.png

Last edited:
Associate
OP
It is a custom panel! Got them both of them powder coated, they look the part and go really well with the pastel liquid.

I'll get round to getting more pics up tomorrow hopefully.

Soldato
It is a custom panel! Got them both of them powder coated, they look the part and go really well with the pastel liquid.

I'll get round to getting more pics up tomorrow hopefully.

How did you make the panel? Or did you buy it somewhere (can't tell if the one on OcUK is made in MS paint or whether it fits the full tower version lol)? Would be interested in one for my phantom.

Soldato
Well, mine is black so I'd just get the black panel (would be tempted to get it in a dark red though to match my LEDs!). So that IS the full tower one then (I think they released a midi Phantom didn't they?)?

Back
Top Bottom