Samsung Galaxy SIII Update Error?

Associate
When i go to update my Samsung Galaxy SIII with the software updater i keep getting a error

"Access to the software update service is provided to users in the order in which they request it. Try later."

Ive been getting the same error for the past week or so. Anyone else getting the same? Any way i can get around it?

Soldato
Nothing you can really do except wait.

Or you could download the ROM and flash manually via Odin on your PC. I just updated two S3's yesterday and will be updating another later today this way, it's very quick and easy.

Edit: ^ Or use KIES although I think that doesn't always show the latest update?

Soldato
Nothing you can really do except wait.

it said the same thing on my sister S3, it updated to JB fine via KIES.

Also bare this in mind:

Whenever I launch Kies and connect my phone, it prompts me for a firmware update, downloads the files then stops there every single time. :(

Anybody else had this happen to them or know of any solutions?

I had this problem and thought that kies crashed. Infact, after it has downloaded the update the box dissapears, then wait upto 5-10mins and it carries on with the update. It worked in the end.

it seems to have worked - Thanks! :)

Gav

Gav

Associate
I have the same message when i try to update OTA..

I also have an issue with kies where it says that my phone is not compatible with kies ..

guess i am screwed if i want to update it

Associate
I cannot wait any longer for the 32GB or 64GB versions, so should I get the LTE version or not? is there a difference in specs between the two apart from one supports 4G and one doesnt? As paying 100+ for 4G version is madness.

How cheap would it be to unlock Note 2/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom