Whats your choice of cold refreshing beer?

Man of Honour
Only one choice :eek:

I do love a good alcoholic ginger beer with plenty of ice. Crabbies is to sweet. We need more options.
Golden Champion - Badger is an extremely good summer beer.

Caporegime
I'm fussy so it really depends what's in the fridge or what's on offer at the bar.... ;)

@Glaucus I agree about 'Crabbies is to sweet' so I'm waiting on pieplough reporting back about the Williams Brothers version, keep an eye out mate :)

Edit: This one

Soldato
Out at the pub? Stella, 99% of pubs serve it, 95% of them change the barrels and clean the taps of it regularly so about 90% of the time you can get a cool and reasonable pint.

Out at the pub in NI? Harp extra cold, crisp, cold and not to offensive.

At home is an impossible one to choose.

Man of Honour
I'm fussy so it really depends what's in the fridge or what's on offer at the bar.... ;)

@Glaucus I agree about 'Crabbies is to sweet' so I'm waiting on pieplough reporting back about the Williams Brothers version, keep an eye out mate :)

Interesting, very interesting.

Soldato
Depends entirely what is on offer! If its a pint in a run of the mill pub it would be Kronenbourg most likely.

Interesting, very interesting.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Crabbies at all, far too sweet. Will report back on the Williams Bros one soon :)

Man of Honour
When in Cyprus - Keo. Every time.

If it ever gets hot enough in this country, it's hard to beat an ice cold corona (with lime of course).

I prefer beer in a bottle in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom