Star wars battlefront

Soldato
Couldn't give a monkeys who is making it. It has ridiculous amounts of potential. Let's hope it's done justice.

+1

There really has been a huge shortage of good Star Wars games given the huge potential for the IP.

Slightly on the same topic, but anyone hear anything further about 1313 or has it been totally abandoned?

Soldato
There's nothing right with Origin.

It isn't as good as steam and it has a few bugs and not as many features. That aside, what is wrong with it?

Bearing in mind steam isn't without its bugs either. Don't know how many times I have had to add my non steam games to it before I found a "solution".

Soldato
As you said, it isn't as good as steam and doesn't have as many features. I'd like to keep everything in one place and Origin is just another unneeded program with expensive prices.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, just that there isn't anything right with it either.

Soldato
As you said, it isn't as good as steam and doesn't have as many features. I'd like to keep everything in one place and Origin is just another unneeded program with expensive prices.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, just that there isn't anything right with it either.

Fair enough, I agree I would rather have everything in 1 place too which is why I add everything to steam anyway as non steam game, but it is needed if you want to play most EA games. Just because valve were the first company to offer digital distribution doesn't mean they should be only company to do so.

Anyway back on topic, I hope this can be a great star wars game. Will it be strictly multi player or will there possibly be a single player campaign? I used to love playing dark forces and the Jedi knight games, but never played original Battlefront.

Soldato
If I remember correctly the previous Battlefront games just had multiplayer only but you could play with bots on your own as singleplayer. The same way that BF2 did it.

Associate
I like Star Wars. I like Star Wars games. But for the love of god please make it good so I don't have to witness the rape of my childhood anymore.

Soldato
I like Star Wars. I like Star Wars games. But for the love of god please make it good so I don't have to witness the rape of my childhood anymore.

+1

There isn't much that can be as disappointing as playing a bad star wars game, of which there have been many.

Tell you what I would love - a modern version of x-wing vs tie-fighter... in fact just take my money right now somebody, anybody considering making that.

Back
Top Bottom