Papa Johns 99p Medium Pizza

Man of Honour
Now if only Papa Johns wasn't infinitely disgusting :p

Though to be honest it's mostly their "garlic dip" that makes me gag. The pizza is simply just not great (which is high praise for Papa Johns coming from me).

Man of Honour
got a code for Monday, cheers op ;)
il get my usual from there, 'the works' but swap the black olives for spicey beef nomnom

Last edited:
Caporegime
Now if only Papa Johns wasn't infinitely disgusting :p

Though to be honest it's mostly their "garlic dip" that makes me gag. The pizza is simply just not great (which is high praise for Papa Johns coming from me).

better than dominoes.
the dips are crap though they are like oil if I remember right whilst dominoes garlic sauce is like a proper creamy sauce

Man of Honour
novz9c.png

Caporegime
Did this yesterday - 99p acknowledged fine but charged full price when I paid. Fortunately they say they will refund the difference. Tasty pizza but it didn't tear along the cut lines which was a tad annoying.

Man of Honour
omg how did I miss this most awesome promotion.

Nottingham forest picked :D
oh wait it's already ended so why let me pick a team ******

the promotion hasnt ended, they will be doing deals right through the football season, the better your team do the better the offers/freebies you get :)

Caporegime
the promotion hasnt ended, they will be doing deals right through the football season, the better your team do the better the offers/freebies you get :)

The season has now officially started so the qualifying period for this promotion is now over. If you entered then good luck this weekend. We'll be allocating Papa Rewards points to winners on Monday morning and emailing you if you have won. For those who have not won we will email you with a great offer provided you’ve opted in to receive emails.
seems you had to pick a team before the 2nd of august.

I order from papajohns quite a lot.. they send me regular mail FFS

why did they not atleast email me about this promotion? they email me all the other offers :mad:

Back
Top Bottom