No Mans Sky - space shooter sim

Can't believe there are 4 people working on that! Can't wait to see more on this.

Just hope it lives up to expectations!

This really needs to be good.

I spent my whole Childhood playing games like Elite, Frontier and have hoped for many many years that someone would develop something which would be totally breathtaking regarding what's possible with todays tech. So much hope is pinned on Star Citizen, I'm sure that will be unreal when it launches, but this also has made me sit up and take note. Watching this space very closely now

Hope they tweak the lighting/shadowing looks too one dimensional due to the lighting (kind of typical with procedural generation though).

TBH never really been a fan of procedural generation I'd rather 200 carefully crafted worlds than 20000000000 variations of a theme.

I saw this yesterday and I can't believe how enthusiastic I am for a Space Trading/Exploration game now. I only found out about Star Citizen yesterday too (as a result of reading about No Man's Sky) which sounds too good to be true but it's the first game that's made me wonder about getting a PC again.

Back
Top Bottom