Cashback on GIGABYTE Z97 / X99 mobos & Intel CPUs

Permabanned
Works with the free upgrade?! The hell...!

Guess I know what I'm getting next!

EDIT: Will your bundle work with this? Also, now I know you might not like this, but if I get the mobo from here at OcUK and get say an i7 else where... am I still eligible?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Can't understand why anyone would go for anything else other than a Gigabyte Black with the free upgrade and now this is your getting a CPU at the same time!!!

Is just a slight shame that your i7s are £17 more than other online retailers!

EDIT: Heck, if you got both the i7 and the Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK from elsewhere, it works out £1 cheaper than your bundle.... Come on OcUK, do something about it :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK is a good deal cheaper elsewhere also, buying from OCuk at their current price doesn't make this offer all that good. Same for their 4690K/4790K processors tbh, they're vastly more expensive here.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK is a good deal cheaper elsewhere also, buying from OCuk at their current price doesn't make this offer all that good. Same for their 4690K/4790K processors tbh, they're vastly more expensive here.

+1 :( ... just had another look around and found the combo even cheaper.

Soldato
Ordered a Z97X-SLI and i5-4690K combo today from OcUK (together with a load of other stuff). Seemed a pretty good deal to me, especially with a further £22 cashback later (probably) and if I went elsewhere I would have to pay shipping and potentially deal with a Customer Services department that isn't as good as the guys on this forum. Not worth the risk for a couple of quid, for me personally.

Associate
That is correct, buy all the items in one basket together, show your invoice and they will give you cashback. :)

Does it still apply if it's bought as part of a shop bundle? Would they not class that as separate items but more a system?

Keen to find out if Intel bundles would qualify, specifically the Asus X99-S & 5820K bundle, £75 cashback on this brings it into my budget perfectly

Mailed the Toptechcashback guys but had no reply..

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom