*** Sports Arena Competiton/Event Calendar ***

Man of Honour
Hello,

We've got quite a few members on here who compete in various sports, and it would be good to have a list of events and dates.

I'd like to go watch a few events this year, particularly strongman, powerlifting or bodybuilding and it would be even better if it was a fellow members event that I was going too so I can cheer you guys on, and I'm sure other members would be interested for that reason too. We could arrange mini-meets at the events to lend some much needed support.

So anything, no matter what the sport is, post below and I'll add it to the calendar and keep it updated so we can all support you guys whether it be in person or on the boards.

Calendar

April:
reiyuishin - NIPF 3-lift, 11th April - Valley Leisure Centre, Newtownabbey

May:
touch - Highland Trail 550, May 23rd 2015 - Tyndrum, Perthshire, Scotland
tom_e - Lichfield Show of Strength, May 23rd - Beacon Park, Lichfield

June:
Shamrock - IRONMAN 70.3 (Team Relay), June 14th - Staffordshire

July:
Sports Arena - Summer Meet, July 4th
Steedie - NABBA Lee Priest Classic, July 19th - Bretton centre, Peterborough

August:
tom_e - Tamworth's Strongest Man, 22nd August - Tamworth Castle, Tamworth

Last edited:
Soldato
Tentatively in with Max for London to Brighton ride, will post details once confirmed.

Might be a bit better to show them by dates or categories first, then location and then member?

Saves sifting through events you know you aren't interested in, dates you can't make or distances you don't want to travel :)

Associate
I have signed up for a few clay competition shoots this year with both being English sporting.

Benelli semi-auto championship in May and the Beretta world championships in July.

Back
Top Bottom