Any reason OcUK don't sell Dell U2515H?

Associate
Yeah same. Price, resolution and reviews seem to point to it being very good overall. Surprised I've only just heard of it yesterday. Been out a few weeks I think.

Soldato
I'd worry that fonts would be too small to read without resorting to Windows (fairly unreliable) scaling on at 1440p monitor with a screen size under 27"? Difficult to know without seeing it however.

The price seems good but personally I think I'd want to find the extra money for a 27" 1440p panel.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have a 24" Dell that’s 1200p and text size is ok, think the 25" at 1440p should be a bit smaller but not much? The 27" is about £150 more for an extra 2".

Associate
Maybe it because there waiting for there U2414H stock to clear first..

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-072-DE&groupid=17&catid=510 10+ in stock

I was one of the users who asked for OCUK to stock the U2414H, but ended up buying elsewhere cause it took them ages. Was a shame as it was a heavily requested monitor off the back of great reviews on TFTCentral and PCMonitors. Not sure how well they've done at shifting stock on them since then as loads of us who were chatty on here had bought elsewhere by then, though we're a minority of users of course.

OcUK Staff
Guys

One I missed, DELL release so many new models a couple were bound to get missed, shall try to get it online today and in stock tomorrow. :)

What inc vat prices you guys seeing elsewhere?

If you could stick the U2715H on TO/TWO too that'd be awesome. :D

edit - Just noticed this is on with a competitor for ~£385, given that Dell have this on their site for approaching double that - how the hell does that work!?

Last edited:
Associate
Mine was delivered yesterday. Its a lovely monitor, tho out of the box was very soft and fuzzy and I thought I had a dud!!. However once the drivers were installed and the computer restarted it looked great. I have just swapped back to a PC from 3 years with an iMac so I was used to just plugging in stuff and having it work first time. Something I will miss back on a Windows system no doubt.

Anyway as I say the monitor is very nice. Having no bezel makes the screen seem as big as a 27" one. My iMac was 27" but the whole screen is much bigger because of the bezel, which is actually part of the computer. The text is small. I definitely have to sit closer to read it properly, but my eyes aren't as good as they used to be and I should be wearing glasses when using the pc :) Some text doesn't seem that sharp on it though it could be my settings. For example text on web pages look okay but when I open the Steam client, all the text there looks very soft. But I can live with that. Fired up Elite Dangerous last night when it was all set up and it looked amazing. Given the price it was a no brainer for me.

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Associate
I'm watching this thread with great interest....

I'm intending an immenant purchase, so if the u2515h goes up on the site tonight around the £250 mark I'll be on it (probably for 2). Would rather buy here if I can.

Of course, if you can't get the 2515, then knocking £150 off the 2715h would be fine ;)

OcUK Staff
Here ya go, due tomorrow/Thursday. :)

Dell UltraSharp U2515H 25" QHD IPS Professional Widescreen LED Monitor - Midnight Grey @ £249.95 inc VAT

MO-082-DE_400.jpg

Bring your work to life in vivid colour detail, sharp QHD resolution and extensive connectivity for outstanding usability. Since each monitor is tuned at 99% sRGB, the colours look amazing right out of the box. The ultra-wide viewing angle on this 63.44 cm (25") display lets you admire the QHD resolution at virtually any angle without losing those gorgeous colours.

Work the way you want. Position your monitor for ultimate comfort with a full range of tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments along with easy connections to your PC and peripherals.

Features:
- Enjoy 63.44 cm (25") of superb screen clarity on a sharp QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution monitor. Plus, you get great colour consistency across an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle.
- Get exceptional colour accuracy and consistency right out of the box, with each monitor factory tuned at 99% sRGB with a delta
- Easy Arrange lets you choose how you view your custom window layout. See all your applications tiled side by side with nothing buried
- Smoothly pivot 90° clockwise or counter-clockwise, placing the thinnest edges side-by-side for an enhanced viewing experience, especially ideal for dual or multi-monitor set up
- The U2515H is VESA-compatible, so you can wall mount your monitor or attach it to the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm
- For convenient connections to other devices in your workspace, the U2515H provides two HDMI (MHL) ports, a DisplayPort, a mini-DisplayPort and five USB 3.0 ports. Quickly charge BC1.2 compatible and other USB devices with a USB 3.01 port found on the rear of the monitor that supplies high-speed charging and powering

Specification:
- LED Backlit
- Height Adjustable
- Swivel & Tilt Stand
- Screen Size: 25" IPS Widescreen
- Resolution: 2560x1440
- Contrast Ratio: 200,000,000:1
- Brightness: 350cd/m²
- Response Time: 6ms
- Viewing Angles (H/V): 178°/178°
- Colours: 16.7 Million
- Inputs: 2x HDMI (MHL), 1x DisplayPort, 1x Mini-DisplayPort
- 5-Port USB3.0 Hub
- VESA Compliant
- Weight: 9.20kg
- Warranty: 3 Years On-Site (Premium Panel Guarantee)

Only £249.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom