Is Nuuvem.com.br legit?

Associate
I have seen it mentioned a lot on here, but im curious if anyone has had issues paying with paypal and what the currency converter is like? Using the google currency converter GTA V works out R$ 90 which is converted via google at just over £20 so im curious if that is the case for anyone who has pre-ordered it??
Aswell, how do i use the keys, I have bought many keys before (many more than games bought via steam) but i was reading you had to use them on the rockstar social club rather than steam?

Soldato
The GTAV keys from there activate on rockstar social club I think but you need a VPN to actually check the game out on the website and I haven't found a working one yet

Associate
OP
The GTAV keys from there activate on rockstar social club I think but you need a VPN to actually check the game out on the website and I haven't found a working one yet

Have you tried Hola! Better Internet? Thats what i use to get my torrents and american netflix on the odd occasion i need too, but it works for absolutely everything, give it a shot.

Associate
OP
Also, ill just add for anyone who is looking for cheaper stuff on other games, CDKeys.com is the site i use, so much cheaper than mostly everywhere (russian/brazilian excluded) but inc G2A etc, instant codes as soon as you press buy, and for some games, cheaper than nuuvem

Soldato
HOLA wont work with nuveem just get 404 errors

Hola works fine, I had the 404 errors, how I worked around it was, turn off hola log into your Nuuvem account, turn hola on again once logged in add game to basket then continue to pay via paypal.

Edit, use Hola to use a Brazil Proxy,

Associate
Used Nuveem yesterday to buy GTA V. When the Paypal login page came up I just turned Hola off. Got a key instantly.

For those getting a 404 use the Argentina option in Hola.

Soldato
I purchased earlier today (GTA:V), still awaiting my key to show up in the "my games" section or via email.

I understand there may be a delay, but I have no patience

Last edited:
Soldato
are people sure they wont need the vpn to actually play the game as well??

I bought Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes for £4 from them on friday, key worked off the bat in Steam with no need for VPN.

The website has a small information panel regarding region locks for certain games, just use a translate tool and check first.

Back
Top Bottom